The Worst Thing About Moving

knapplc

No matter what happens we will have to remember that the OSU v michicant game will always be the highest priority game. I see their game either being thanksgiving day or the next. Im picturing a new Iowa v Neb as the "other" game.... The OSU game almost always is at 12, I think its only been changed a couple times, so maybe we could get the primetime game.

Maybe along long long time from now, we will have a new rival, but till then everybody will be second fiddle to OSU v michskdjjsdkjskjd.

Somewhere on a forum elsewhere I saw a Husker post about the Thanksgiving tradition that got me excited. He walked through the whole Colorado-Nebraska tradition right down to saying "and out through the tunnels comes the black and gold-except now the black and gold isn't Colorado it's the Iowa Hawkeyes--now that is a Thanksgiving game I want to watch." I agree sir. I agree. I'd love to see my Hawkeyes become a traditional holiday game like that one was.

I'm all for NU vs. Penn State for this Turkey Day game.

I've seen it posted on their boards and they were pumped for it.

No to Iowa, Mizzou, etc.................Penn State!!!

Problem is the western most team probably won't play the eastern most team every year.

It was only about 14 year tradition. Im not to bent out of shape about it.

Besides, i always had sprint to get done with work to watch the game.

:dunno How old are you? That goes back alot farther than 14yrs my friend. Before sCUm took that spot we played it with OU every year going back for quite some time.

I was specifically saying CU vs. NU on the day after thanksgiving. If it had been OU/NU then it would be a different story.

Sorry I thought i put that in my post

:dunno How old are you? That goes back alot farther than 14yrs my friend. Before sCUm took that spot we played it with OU every year going back for quite some time.

delete double post

delete