All I know is...

the SEC is about to get mean. if they add FSU, Miami, Clemson, and GT - you can go ahead and crown their conference champion, National Champs. the SEC will have too much speed and athleticism, and heaven forbid A&M goes to the SEC and gives the conference greater access to Texas recruits.

I"m already drooling thinking about Miami and Bama playing year end and year out.

It will just allow those schools to pound the crap out of eachother for a season then when it comes time to play in bowl game they will be just worn out after playing a daunting schedule of Miami, Florida, Bama, GT, UGA, LSU

the SEC is about to get mean. if they add FSU, Miami, Clemson, and GT - you can go ahead and crown their conference champion, National Champs. the SEC will have too much speed and athleticism, and heaven forbid A&M goes to the SEC and gives the conference greater access to Texas recruits.

I"m already drooling thinking about Miami and Bama playing year end and year out.

If the SEC added those teams, then they are a bunch of idiots. Those teams wont increase the SEC's market share and just make each team's split of the pie smaller

What precisely has FSU, Miami, Clemson, and GT brought forth that would make you think they'd empower the SEC any more? For goodness sakes, the SEC is already 6-0. Not like they've had difficulties winning it when they get there.

What precisely has FSU, Miami, Clemson, and GT brought forth that would make you think they'd empower the SEC any more? For goodness sakes, the SEC is already 6-0. Not like they've had difficulties winning it when they get there.

Calm down Killer Cacti

im not worried about it. none of those added schools scare me and sharing recruits more than they already do will not help.

I don't know if I buy the sharing recruits business. I really don't think a recruit if it came down to two schools, say GT and Georgia that he wouldn't look at each school on its own merits (coaching, facilities academics) and not what conference it is in. Even the QB recruit for tNU from FL was wavering between tNU and Western Kentucky

Georgia Tech is overratted. That triple option isn't anything special against a team that knows how to play defense. Iowa proved that in the bowl game.

It also helped to have a month to prepare - it is much more difficult in one week

Navy vs Missouri is an exception to the month rule

If A&M comes to the SEC, that is a whole new market, not to mention both FSU and UM are national names.

As for them beating the crap out of each other, the SEC has found the answer. QUALITY DEPTH at all levels. They'll make it to the National Championship Game, and once they get there...

As for GT not being good, are you serious? In the second year of running the triple option they won their conference.

And remember this, by adding Miami this conference would be responsible for winning more than HALF of the National Championships for the past decade.