Soccer vr Drying Paint

Soccer may be boring in the sense that we as Americans want to see constant action, but many times when a goal is scored, it's one of the most beautiful things in sports. It's the anticipation and suspense that leads up to a goal that makes the sport, to me.

If you can watch baseball then there's no way soccer could be a problem.

No, I haven't. Work commitments have me traveling quite a bit, and it's tough to get on. But we've got a great set of Mods to keep things going smoothly, and even better, we have GREAT members that keep the site humming.

They'd better not start with the humming!

I have this fear of bees..

The thing that surprised me and scared me all at the same time was they actually broadcast these games on the Mexican stations...Thought we were being attacked by the Killer Bees the other day after walking past a few illegals.

I enjoyed playing "herd soccer" during lunch period at elementary school even though I didn't smoke (some guys would light up when the ball was at the other end of the field), but much like mud rasslin' it's much more fun to play than to watch.

But HERE'S a World Cup competition I can get behind.

4341444.jpg

OK LADIES (and guys to I suppose), FROM THE GENIUS MIND OF HMS LISTENER STEVEN FREEMAN COMES THE 1st ANNUAL WORLD "CUPS" CONTEST. YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW PRIDE FOR YOUR COUNTRY OF HERITAGE OR ORIGIN. SIMPLY TAKE A PICS OF YOUR LOVELY "CUPS" AND SOMEHOW ALSO DISPLAY THE COLORS OR FLAG OF YOUR COUNTRY. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR COUNTRY DISPLAYED IN YOUR PIC IN SOME FASHION (check out the initial submissions below for ideas/examples). THEN WE WILL BRACKET ALL THE COUNTRIES AND BATTLE DOWN TO A WINNER OVER THE COURSE OF THE NEXT 2 WEEKS WITH THE OVERALL WINNER TAKING HOME TICKETS TO BOTH MAYHEM & UPROAR FESTIVALS, DINNER FOR 2, AND A LOCAL SPA/RESORT PACKAGE. YOU HAVE UNTIL WEDNESDAY MORNING (6/16/10) TO GET YOUR PICS SUBMITTED FOR INCLUSION IN THE CONTEST.

I tried watching, but ended up falling asleep. The sad part being that I wasn't even tired at the time.

I will keep my football. The rest of the world can get excited about soccer and the 0-0 and 1-1 ties that come with it. I guess if you get smashed enough, any sport is entertaining.

I tried watching, but ended up falling asleep. The sad part being that I wasn't even tired at the time.

I will keep my football. The rest of the world can get excited about soccer and the 0-0 and 1-1 ties that come with it. I guess if you get smashed enough, any sport is entertaining.

to be fair, your screen name is 'igetbored'...

• Fire 1

to be fair, your screen name is 'igetbored'...

oh no you didn't!!!! :LOLtartar :LOLtartar :LOLtartar

screw all of the haters lol. soccer is the sh#t. i love watching USA play soccer as much as i love watching the huskers. the amount of skill it takes to manipulate the ball with just your feet, thighs, chest, and head is incredible. it's called the beautiful game for a reason.

I couldn't disagree with you more. I played soccer for many years, and it takes very little skill to play. Hitting a golf shot straight, hitting an 86 mph curve ball, or knocking down jumpshots with having someone 6" taller than you in your face takes skill, kicking or headding a ball takes little.

There are 2 reasons why the USA sucks at soccer:

1) We don't care

2) When kids start showing a lick of athletic ability, they start playing real sports.

To answer the OP, paint drying. At least watching paint dry is productive and interesting. And nobody gets urine bombs thrown on them or gets killed in the riots. The US not liking succer helps explain why we are considered the civilized world.

screw all of the haters lol. soccer is the sh#t. i love watching USA play soccer as much as i love watching the huskers. the amount of skill it takes to manipulate the ball with just your feet, thighs, chest, and head is incredible. it's called the beautiful game for a reason.

I couldn't disagree with you more. I played soccer for many years, and it takes very little skill to play. Hitting a golf shot straight, hitting an 86 mph curve ball, or knocking down jumpshots with having someone 6" taller than you in your face takes skill, kicking or headding a ball takes little.

There are 2 reasons why the USA sucks at soccer:

1) We don't care

2) When kids start showing a lick of athletic ability, they start playing real sports.

To answer the OP, paint drying. At least watching paint dry is productive and interesting. And nobody gets urine bombs thrown on them or gets killed in the riots. The US not liking succer helps explain why we are considered the civilized world.

Exhibit A - Ndamukong Suh

:bigredn::koolaid2::bigredn: