ESPN poll - new rivalry

huKSer

So some Nebraska fans think that a team that has never been a threat to Nebraska or even a afterthought would be the most exciting game the whole year? :facepalm:

Compare that to Michigan and Penn State history with Nebraska over contention for NC titles and certain nefarious games.

The whole Ohio State rivary would seem a little strange since NU and The OSU have really no history to speak of as of now.

Though I think it's a compliment to Nebraskas that so many people voted that a team that's been one of the most dominate teams of the last ten years would be competitive and exciting game for Nebraska. Must mean that some people see that Nebraska coming back from the Callahan/Pederson era.

Though I think it's a compliment to Nebraskas that so many people voted that a team that's been one of the most dominate teams of the last ten years would be competitive and exciting game for Nebraska. Must mean that some people see that Nebraska coming back from the Callahan/Pederson era.

This is probably what most people thought when they voted, even if they didn't really know it at first. Don't let it go to your heads, but regardless of how good Nebraska is on the pitch, people around the country have very favorable opinions of the program and think that OSU-Nebraska would be one of the great match-ups year in and year out.

This is probably what most people thought when they voted, even if they didn't really know it at first. Don't let it go to your heads, but regardless of how good Nebraska is on the pitch, people around the country have very favorable opinions of the program and think that OSU-Nebraska would be one of the great match-ups year in and year out.

wow looks like everyone wants a piece of big-red... i think it goes to show that even with not getting a lot of love or respect in the past from the pundits people can see that we have made huge strides and are coming back up to where we belong... now couple that with a hopefully great upcoming season and things could get nuclear with excitment in 2011