Bump when under the influence, formerly Bump when drunk

Only drink when the wife's lips mofe.

Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers.

Am teetering on edge of drunken idiocy.

I can only be what my stumbles allow me to be.

I am not permanent, like the Confederacy

Was thought up, drawn up, sticks, dust, wind, cease to be.

"Hey, man? That makes absolutely no sense."

"To what sense? Sight?"

"Go to bed."

"Okay."

DRUNK! Fiance is once again ticked off at me. CHEERS!!!!!

Stu, you need to set her straight!

Got pulled over tonight and told cop I only had two beers when I've clearly had much much more. Passed the test and pulled into the taco bell drive thru as the cops sat there and talked. (Prob. about how drunk I was but they were too lazy to drive me downtown, so they let me go) :LOLtartar

• Fire 1