The perfect next two years

I'm completely loving how many people are saying we cannot compete in the Big 10 in football. First, I don't get how they are figuring this. What is a good reason we cannot compete??? Now the reason I love all the put downs is how Bo will use this to push himself, the staff, and the team. So we can't compete with the South in the Big 12 and can't compete in the Big 10 either, huh? Bo will push hard this year to do everything he can to win the Big 12 so he can give the big FU on the way out. Then, once in the Big 10 he will push just as hard to win that title to make a point. He is hyper-competitive and stubborn, and his teams will reflect their coach. This is going to be an interesting next two years for sure. Let's do the supposedly impossible and win the Big 12 and Big 10 in back to back years, and even if we don't, I will promise we will compete to a point that no one will be able to doubt what we can and can't do.

Nebraska beats Texas for the big 12 Championship in 2010-11!

Nebraska wins the Big 10(?) and then goes on to play and defeat nonother than Texas for the BCS Championship in the 2011-12 season!

Here's my "perfect next two years" scenario:

We roll over our weaker non-conf opponents.

We beat Washington by a comfortable margin.

We beat all ex-Big 8 opponents in close, but exciting, nail biting farewell games.

We pound the s*** out of Texas at home.

We play and beat OU in the B12 championship in the "Game of the Century II"

We go on to deny Alabama a repeat and win the NC

We go undefeated, win the B10 championship.

We play Texas for the NC and pound the s*** out of them again.