Worst television show ever...

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

after the huge success of the thread 'best television show ever', it seems like this would be appropriate. now i assume we are mostly men, with some boys, and maybe a girl or two, but nevertheless we are probably mostly men. as men, we have to endure painstakingly awful television, movies, and music. we endure such soul crushing experiences for obvious reasons... our women can cook. anyways, the worst show i have had to view, and is it bad, is 'private practice'. it, well, there is no metaphor to describe how bad it is. it is bad.

so, for me, the worst television show ever is 'private practice'.

followed by everything else on abc. (including the bachelor and bachelorette, gawd my wife makes me watch a lot of crap). :facepalm:

Dancing with American Idols

(two buzzards, one boulder?)

Maybe just to stir things up...The Office"

it is only a matter of time until we get dancing with american idols.

do you really not like the office? because i too hate that show. i really liked the first two seasons, but since then, it is just so played, but everyone loves it.

The View. I am a women and I hate it. They scream over each other and it gives me a headache. I do like Elizabeth's views(mostly), but she can't seem to get louder then Joy.

LOL. I often wondered if their were women out there who couldn't stand that show! I don't know what's worse that show or Dr. Phil. It's a tough call.

Dancing with American Idols

(two buzzards, one boulder?)

Maybe just to stir things up...The Office"

it is only a matter of time until we get dancing with american idols.

do you really not like the office? because i too hate that show. i really liked the first two seasons, but since then, it is just so played, but everyone loves it.

I really wanted to like it.

I liked the movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8CrvGndKzE

The View. I am a women and I hate it. They scream over each other and it gives me a headache. I do like Elizabeth's views(mostly), but she can't seem to get louder then Joy.

LOL. I often wondered if their were women out there who couldn't stand that show! I don't know what's worse that show or Dr. Phil. It's a tough call.

Dr. Oz

It's sad to see all those hypocondriac women worship someone that pays any attention to them.