Bubba- will this affect Turner's commitment?

I hope he stays with football. If that 4.36 40 he ran is true he could be a QB for the ages...

Congrats on landing Starling from a Buckeye fan. Looks like he had a pretty good offer sheet(incl. ALA and ND). What type of offense has Nebraska been running since Bo took over. Is there any one game I should watch to get a sense of the type of offensive identity we should be expecting from the Huskers in 2011 and 2012?

Jamal has said it numerous times that it doesn't matter how many QB's we land, he plans to come in to compete for the starting postion and earning it rather than being handed the starting spot.

And that is why I love JT. Granted he could just be saying that, but if that's true, those are the type of players that I root for with all my heart. I hope JT brings it hardcore and him and Bubba compete and both see the field a lot!

I hope he stays with football. If that 4.36 40 he ran is true he could be a QB for the ages...

Congrats on landing Starling from a Buckeye fan. Looks like he had a pretty good offer sheet(incl. ALA and ND). What type of offense has Nebraska been running since Bo took over. Is there any one game I should watch to get a sense of the type of offensive identity we should be expecting from the Huskers in 2011 and 2012?

I'd say watch the Arizona game from last year. That's what Shawn Watson has been wanting to do, but with injuries and whatnot last year he and Bo held the reins a little bit. What with rest and players getting healthy, they could let loose more in the bowl game, so that one should be indicative of where our offense is heading.

I'd say watch the Arizona game from last year. That's what Shawn Watson has been wanting to do, but with injuries and whatnot last year he and Bo held the reins a little bit. What with rest and players getting healthy, they could let loose more in the bowl game, so that one should be indicative of where our offense is heading.

Or Texas tech 2 years ago, thatll give u a pretty good idea too

turner committed early on and probably still believes he will be the man,,,,try, turner has the legs for other positions if qb does not pan out...i would say he,s staying.

Jamal has said it numerous times that it doesn't matter how many QB's we land, he plans to come in to compete for the starting postion and earning it rather than being handed the starting spot.

And that is why I love JT. Granted he could just be saying that, but if that's true, those are the type of players that I root for with all my heart. I hope JT brings it hardcore and him and Bubba compete and both see the field a lot!

Good to hear, thanx for settling everything for me. Now it's just time to soak up this glorious victory today Haha