Attention Big Ten Fans: Mark Your Calendars

I believe there are plenty of Husker faithful that never attended UNL or like me weren't even born in the state (dad was so I inherited my Husker love).

Again, as I mentioned about OSU, this is true of most large fan bases. The difference is that (hopefully) there are no Husker fans who pretense themselves as being smarter, more academic, morally superior, snobbier, etc. for the sole reason of being associated with UNL.

my parents grew up in nebraska bleeding red...i grew up in nebraska and they passed it on to me...and for a long time nobody in our family actually had attended NU...until my sister started going their about 8 years ago...but football does give us an inflated ego...just don't ask about men's b-ball either...

Cacti you need to get laid. So much tension built up! Relax and go get some tail!

Thanks for your concern. :sarcasm

Edit: Just realized that I was told I need to get laid by someone with the handle 'Bleedin_Red.'

That's sick.

Look dude... from an outsider you are out of line with your comments to Manhattan... Like he stated no different than any of us calling CU sCUm or MU Mizzery, Or KSU KSUcks, or whatever else we come up with. If you would like to keep up the ego I'd be happy to join you in the Woodshed! I was trying to give you crap, and obviously your "Personality" cant handle it. Its your choice!

Look dude... from an outsider you are out of line with your comments to Manhattan... Like he stated no different than any of us calling CU sCUm or MU Mizzery, Or KSU KSUcks, or whatever else we come up with. If you would like to keep up the ego I'd be happy to join you in the Woodshed! I was trying to give you crap, and obviously your "Personality" cant handle it. Its your choice!

I'm not sure what I said for you to call me out. I was just giving you crap about your handle in return, but if you want to meet in the 'shed, I'll be there.

:throwdabones1:

I'm not sure what I said for you to call me out. I was just giving you crap about your handle in return, but if you want to meet in the 'shed, I'll be there.

:throwdabones1:

I guess it wasnt that I was trying to "call you out". I just felt like your holier than thou approach to Manhattan was a little uncalled for. Not sure why you were calling him out and not anyone that is a husker fan when in all fairness, they do and say the exact type of things about our opponents. Just didnt get why you felt the need to be rude to him for no reason. I try to treat people fairly, but if I see that I'll be the first to respond, as I have no room for somone that thinks they are better than somone else or that they can bully someone around. I guess Im just not affraid to have it out with someone if need be.

Cacti you need to get laid. So much tension built up! Relax and go get some tail!

Thanks for your concern. :sarcasm

Edit: Just realized that I was told I need to get laid by someone with the handle 'Bleedin_Red.'

That's sick.

Even you dumb nubbers :sarcasm have to admit that its pretty childish

Why do you feel the need to replace your i's for *'s when typing the word Michigan?

The "i"'s belong to Ohio.

That's gay.

Not nearly as gay as feeling up a rock.

Sorry, but saying that you "own" the "i"'s is just dumb. Michigan is just that, Michigan. Have some respect for other teams without trying to alter their way to downplay them. I've seen many fans refer to Clemson as Clemsux. I mean, it's just dumb. So when Michigan wins is it Oh*o? If Ohio State would take away some of their arrogance and put it towards actually showing up in a National Championship game, they'd have something to be arrogant about.

Have some class Manhattan.

... Are you serious? The majority of this board types Texass or Ksucks or Missery and the OSU-UM rivalry is much larger than any of those and existed far before there was football to settle the territorial dispute.

Get over yourself. It's what fans do.

I've never once typed the word "MeCheatAgain"

oops!

But it was funny trying to 'splain to my Ex (Buckeye37) how much more "classy" we were to our main rival (OU) and She..being so shy and polite to strangers unless she found out they were wearing a Michigan shirt or something..Then I almost had to hold her back a few times..All 118 lbs of her.

She couldn't even say the word without spitting afterwards.

Almost made me afraid to explain the game of Football to her.

Why do you feel the need to replace your i's for *'s when typing the word Michigan?

The "i"'s belong to Ohio.

That's gay.

Not nearly as gay as feeling up a rock.

Sorry, but saying that you "own" the "i"'s is just dumb. Michigan is just that, Michigan. Have some respect for other teams without trying to alter their way to downplay them. I've seen many fans refer to Clemson as Clemsux. I mean, it's just dumb. So when Michigan wins is it Oh*o? If Ohio State would take away some of their arrogance and put it towards actually showing up in a National Championship game, they'd have something to be arrogant about.

Have some class Manhattan.

... Are you serious? The majority of this board types Texass or Ksucks or Missery and the OSU-UM rivalry is much larger than any of those and existed far before there was football to settle the territorial dispute.

Get over yourself. It's what fans do.

Manhattan has a really good point...

Would you say Michigan is kind of like the Texas of the north? Lots of fans who wear wolverine blue but can barely spell the damn word?

I mean, most OSU fans probably couldn't get into the school either, but the difference is that those OSU fans aren't arrogant about something they have no claim to. I swear it is the weirdest thing I've seen. Usually people brag about something they have done or are apart of in some shape or form... Not M*ch*gan fans. Walmart Wolverines - that's great. :laughpound

I'm sure that most tOSU fans aren't this way, but it doesn't help that the most vocal Buckeye fan I have access to is Jay Crawford

Huskers...youll find a LOT of vulgarity from O$U fans...its kinda of a redneck, out of work union workers state where bottles, rocks, fires and drunks are the norm after Buckeye games...If your traveling to Columbus U may want to remove any Big Red stuff from your cars...just a heads up

Doesn't M*ch*gan have the highest unemployment rate in the United States? :facepalm:

Columbus is not a rust belt city; it is very modern, home to many large fashion, communications, and finance companies and has a vibrant cultural scene (especially our German town) and great places to eat. People in Columbus are great. OSU has a reputation for rowdy fans, but obviously, as scUM, you would be on the worst of the receiving end of everything - and I've experienced the same by M*ch*gan fans even as far away in New York. On the whole, OSU fans are very involved with their teams compared with other schools and very passionate about the sport. It is a religion in central Ohio for many people.

The thing that irks me about so many M*ch*gan fans is that most never attended UM, but unlike fans in Ohio, are incredibly arrogant about being more intelligent or more academically inclined because they're UM. It's one of the snobbiest trends in sports. People live vicariously through UM even if they never went there.

If true, this is ridiculous...

It happens all the time. Standard response is to just ask them what year they graduated from UM, and watch them flounder looking for a comeback. The worst example was the Mexican guy cleaning the floor in my apartment building. Barely spoke English, but was able to call me a stupid Buckeye, and ask me how I liked working at McDonald's.

At Michigan State, such people are known as "Walmart Wolverines." You can't help but laugh about it.

Awwwww. I love when the Sparties try and talk trash. Sooooo cute.

Huskers...youll find a LOT of vulgarity from O$U fans...its kinda of a redneck, out of work union workers state where bottles, rocks, fires and drunks are the norm after Buckeye games...If your traveling to Columbus U may want to remove any Big Red stuff from your cars...just a heads up

Doesn't M*ch*gan have the highest unemployment rate in the United States? :facepalm:

Columbus is not a rust belt city; it is very modern, home to many large fashion, communications, and finance companies and has a vibrant cultural scene (especially our German town) and great places to eat. People in Columbus are great. OSU has a reputation for rowdy fans, but obviously, as scUM, you would be on the worst of the receiving end of everything - and I've experienced the same by M*ch*gan fans even as far away in New York. On the whole, OSU fans are very involved with their teams compared with other schools and very passionate about the sport. It is a religion in central Ohio for many people.

The thing that irks me about so many M*ch*gan fans is that most never attended UM, but unlike fans in Ohio, are incredibly arrogant about being more intelligent or more academically inclined because they're UM. It's one of the snobbiest trends in sports. People live vicariously through UM even if they never went there.

If true, this is ridiculous...

It happens all the time. Standard response is to just ask them what year they graduated from UM, and watch them flounder looking for a comeback. The worst example was the Mexican guy cleaning the floor in my apartment building. Barely spoke English, but was able to call me a stupid Buckeye, and ask me how I liked working at McDonald's.

At Michigan State, such people are known as "Walmart Wolverines." You can't help but laugh about it.

Awwwww. I love when the Sparties try and talk trash. Sooooo cute.

Awwww, a Walverine who thinks they are still relevant