Zac Lee

i hope we dont see the same zac lee as we saw in the holiday bowl... ya he made a couple good throws but still the kid was playing injured. i hope we see a better zac lee than that.

i hope we see the same if not better offensive production on a consistent basis w/ or w/o zac lee.

Maybe their are keeping this on downlow, just like the injury. Im guessing we wont hear anything till the Big 12 Media days, if the Big 12 lets us attend.

Regardless, I believe we will see a better offense in 2010. The players are all a year more experience which SHOULD lead to better results on the field. The offense only has to score 17-21 pts a game, not cough up the ball, the defense/special teams can take care the rest.

The offense only has to score 17-21 pts a game, not cough up the ball, the defense/special teams can take care the rest.

I hope we score more than that. More like 28-35 pts a game.

I hope so too. Im just saying bare minimum thats what the offense needs to score to have a chance at winning.

If we can impose the running game like we did in the Holiday bowl he should have a reduced roll, which unfortunately at this point may be a good thing. If we can get him into a position like Greg Mcelroy where we don't have to put the game in his hands, he should perform better (obviously) from less pressure.

Pre-injury Lee was a credible qb. He wasn't great against VT but he played well enough to win. He hit his guy in the endzone three times, not his fault Holt screwed-up or Henry held. I think he'll do OK when healthy. Plus I bet we see a fair amount of wildcat with Taymart and Burkhead. If Lee isn't the man then get Green or Taymart in there.

whoever the quarterback is, i want them to preform well...and well enough to win...don't care who it is

^I agree.

I also trust in Bo and whoever he picks as the starting Qb.

I was just wondering how Zac's doing during 7 on7s and such. I'm hoping someone on this board might have some insight.

thanks in advance :thumbs