Extra Incentive

There was a long list of games for other universities, but I just copied the Nebraska-Texas commentary.

"The Don't-Let-the-Door-Hit-You-on-the-Way-Out Bowl"

Texas at Nebraska, Oct. 16

The fans in Lincoln are renowned throughout college football for being among the most gracious to visiting crowds. Even Big Red fans have their limits, though. First, there's the memory of last season's Big 12 championship game, when officials added a second to the clock after Texas quarterback Colt McCoy threw the ball out of bounds on what appeared to be the last play of the game. That set up Texas' game-winning field goal and sent the Longhorns to the national title game. The schools' relationship further disintegrated this offseason when Texas flirted with the Pac-10 and Nebraska joined the Big Ten. Nebraska might like its new conference home and Texas might be happier with its 10-team league and fatter TV contract, but that doesn't make the break-up any cleaner. Did we mention this could be a preview of the final Big 12 championship game - which, to Nebraska's chagrin, will be played in the state of Texas?

Edit: MASHTHELINK

Top Ten Games I am looking forward to watching this year:

1*) UM @ OSU

2) OSU @ Iowa

3*) PSU @ OSU

4) UT @ UNL

5) UM(FL) @ OSU

6) PSU @ Bama

7) Yale @ Harvard

8) OSU @ UW

9*) E.Mich @ OSU

10*) Georgia @ Colorado

*I will be in attendance for this game.

Note that TEXAS AT NEBRASKA is my 4th most anticipated game of the year!

I'm looking forward to Eastern Mich. at OSU because that will be my first OSU game as a student of the university.

I'm visiting my sister at Colorado and will attend the anniversary game for the 1990 NC.

Yale @ Harvard because I always watched the other "The Game" with my dad.