Cody Green Never Will Start?

I dont think that green is going to be very good I see him sitting the bench for many years to come but hey thats my opinion. I think that hes going to be one of those qbs that can run the ball well that cant throw the ball.. reminds me of jammal lord.. but jamal lord was a better runner and he isnt nearly sa fast as jammal was. Martinez is alot faster then green and I would start martinez over green any day also our option attack would be amazing with martinez, helu and rex

That thought fires me up too!

Oh gawd.....is it Sept yet??

Why doesn't anyone understand that we don't run an option offense? :ahhhhhhhh

Who's to say we don't return? The direction of the offense is open, right?

Don't let last year's options plays sour you on the idea, ok? An option secondary to trap power run plays.....you just might like it! Who knows? We might even get more than five 1st downs a game.

At any rate, hope never dies. :koolaid2:

I dont think that green is going to be very good I see him sitting the bench for many years to come but hey thats my opinion. I think that hes going to be one of those qbs that can run the ball well that cant throw the ball.. reminds me of jammal lord.. but jamal lord was a better runner and he isnt nearly sa fast as jammal was. Martinez is alot faster then green and I would start martinez over green any day also our option attack would be amazing with martinez, helu and rex

That thought fires me up too!

Oh gawd.....is it Sept yet??

Why doesn't anyone understand that we don't run an option offense? :ahhhhhhhh

Who's to say we don't return? The direction of the offense is open, right?

Don't let last year's options plays sour you on the idea, ok? An option secondary to trap power run plays.....you just might like it! Who knows? We might even get more than five 1st downs a game.

At any rate, hope never dies. :koolaid2:

Here to fall camp and a three way competition at QB :cheers May the best man win.

GBR

Can we all just agree on one thing: that nobody should ever link to a Bleacher Report "article"? 99% of them are terribly written, and if they originated from Husker Board, they would be mocked relentlessly. People take them too seriously, while they really are just poor message board posts that pass as "blogs".

Cody Green is only a sophomore. He has the opportunity to use his underclassman status to learn and grow as a qb in our system. Some standouts from other teams like Harris at Miami or Gabbert at Mizzou were forced to start young, and you could see their growing pains. I know that the game Cody started last year at Baylor and wasn't overly impressive, but he managed the game well enough to get us a win. I wouldn't count out Cody starting next year. T-Mart will be definate competition, but I think that Carnes, Turner, and Starling will have the same growing pains that Green showed last year and the minimal time he was on the field.

Im still on the CG bandwagon!