Rank Nebraska's toughest games

texas...and nu will loose that one....nu is not on their level, as husker fans hope.....if nu has a good year..they will loose 2 games..bad year if they loose 3.....that is the way i see it,,,nu,s offense has to prove me something before i change my mind..

TEXAS

oklahoma state

washington-pro level qb

MISSOURI

TEXAS AM

KANSAS STATE

kansas

iowa state

south dakota state

idaho

COLORADO

western kentucky

Has anyone figured out who this guy is yet? He signed up back in 07, but i don't rememeber ever seeing him post til recently...

TuffTiger...got to be!

Mine are:

1. Texas (best team on the schedule)

2. @ aTm (never easy in College Station . . . offense is scary and now a good defensive coach)

3. @ Washington (maybe it's the Locker hype but this one has me a bit nervous)

4. Missouri (Would be ranked higher if it was at CoMo)

5. @ KSU (Snyder can coach and Thomas is one helluva RB . . . but who else do they have)

6. @ Okie State (Has to replace a lot of talent)

7. Colorado (Colorado usually gets fired up for this game.)

8. @ ISU (No offense Clones fans . . . but don't expect 2009 part II.)

9. Kansas (Gill might get things turned around but man does it look like he has a rough climb)

10. South Dakota State

11. Idaho

12. WKU

Here's mine..

1. @Texas ATM (On the road and Johnson is nasty)

2. Texas (Not my number one due to the reloading on their offense they do this year esp the line)

3. @Okie Lite

4. @Washington

5. Mizzou

6. @KSU Snyder will bring a well coached team

7. Colorado (red letter game, but Hawkins sucks)

8. Kansas (would put iowa state here, but feel that turner gill get some life from their offense but their defense will be porous)

9. @ISU (come on clones, it's going to be even longer before you beat us again (hello big10!))

10. WKU

11. SDState

12. Idaho

1. @Texas A&M

2. @Kansas State

3. Missouri[/color][/color]

4. Texas

5. @Washington

6. @Oklahoma State

7. Colorado

8. Idaho

9. Kansas

10.@Iowa State

11. Western Kentucky

12. South Dakota State

Why do you have k state ahead of texas?

Oh, I can't resist....

1. OU in CCG---- Gmoose is on the money here...easily the most talented team we play

2. Texass ---- sick amount of talent but we get them this time in Lincoln

3. @ ATM ---- explosive offense at the 12th man w/no defense....the polar opposite of us. Scary..

4. @ Washington ---- road game vs an opponent with a good qb

5. @Oklahoma St ----They lost a ton of talent but it's on the road...we "should" take them w/o big problems

6. Missouri ---- We should handle them @ Lincoln

7. @Kansas State ---- a well coached team on the road....we've got a big talent edge it appears

8. Idaho ---- at Lincoln.....we'll be ok

9. Colorado --- I probably should have this higher as they always get fired up for us but... "Hawk"

10. Kansas ---- I hope we win by a respectable 2 tds or so...do whatever it takes to keep it from being a blowout

11. @Iowa State ---- God help them

12. Western Kentucky ----ho hum.....

13. South Dakota State ---- I live in SD & love it dearly. I hope we pull the dogs off soon.

1. Texas-hope karma finally comes around to us and the refs call it down the middle

2. ATM

3. Wash-big trip and they will be UP

4. Mizzou-they'll have a good team but shouldn't win in Lincoln

5. KSU-Thursday night roadies are tough

6. CU-have a lot back and always play us tough

7. Okie Lite

8. KU

9. ISU

etc

1. at TAMU

2. at KState

3. vs Texas

4. at Wash

5. vs Mizzou

6. vs Colorado

7. at Okie St

8. at Iowa St

9. vs Kansas

10. vs Idaho

11. vs Western Kent

12. vs South Dakota St

If beating Texas at home is going to be easier than beating the wildkitties in Manhattan I'm booking my ticket to Tempe today <_<

You do understand that KSU is the week before the Texas game? I could see us losing that game just because of us looking ahead to that revenge game. That is my justification.

1. at TAMU

2. at KState

3. vs Texas

4. at Wash

5. vs Mizzou

6. vs Colorado

7. at Okie St

8. at Iowa St

9. vs Kansas

10. vs Idaho

11. vs Western Kent

12. vs South Dakota St

If beating Texas at home is going to be easier than beating the wildkitties in Manhattan I'm booking my ticket to Tempe today <_<

You do understand that KSU is the week before the Texas game? I could see us losing that game just because of us looking ahead to that revenge game. That is my justification.

No I see where you're coming from, but I just think that's a sorry excuse. After we got our asses handed to us last year by Tech after we thought we were the bee's knees, I don't see a Pelini led squad ever making that mistake again. If we can't keep our heads in the game and beat KSU no way we have the resolve to beat Texas.

I expect bo to keep everyone focused on one game at a time.. I dont think that we will have any trap games this year that texas tech game sucked so bad last year! We were descently high in the rankings and then capow we moved back into the 20'S

1. Texas- Nough said

2. @TAMU- We have been a very good second half of the year team so I think we will take care of business.

3. @Okie State- Could definitly be an early confrence trap game on the road.

4. @WASH- We typically struggle to put together 4 solid quarters in big early season OOC games

5. Mizzou- Pinkel will have his guys ready to go to try and knock us off the North.

6. @KSU- Could be possible trap game. But I see us rolling in this one BIG.

7. Colorado- Colorado always plays us tough. I think we win but not a run away.

8. @ISU- Payback is a bitch. We roll BIG.

9. KU- I feel like Gill is gonna have a tough first year.

10.Idaho- Excied to see that Qb.

11. WKU- Excited to see which team will suck more them or SDSU.

12. SDSU- Again completely inter-changeable

I'm just curious what to expect from our schedule so I thought ranking our games might help.

Here's my rankings:

1. Texas

2. @Texas A&M

3. @Washington

4. Missouri

5. @Oklahoma State

6. @Kansas State

7. @Iowa State

8. Colorado

9. Kansas

10. Idaho

11. South Dakota State

12. Western Kentucky

Here's my rankings of your schedule, for what it's worth:

1. Texas - I haven't seen this level of agression for a game since Mizzou vs. Kansas in 2007

2. Mizzou - IF we have an improved D (big if) and IF Gabbert is healthy, this could be a freaking dogfight. I'm serious.

3. @ Kansas St - Something about The White Rat (Snyder) makes me think you're going to be in a pickle in that game - but should win.

4. @ Washington - I realize they have a good QB, but the media is giving them way too much love to soon.

5. @ Iowa State - C'mon, after that disaster in Lincoln last year, they're gonna be geeked up for chance to win two years in a row.

6. @ A&M - Much like UW, I'm getting nauseauted at the overnight love for A&M, because of their QB. They're less than impressive.

7. @ Oklahoma St - Some of you all respect them way too much. They lost all thier stars, and those guys couldn't beat OU's worst team.

8. Colorado - Enough Said

9. Kansas - See Colorado

10. SDSU - Those Northern Teams are comprised of Ice Road Truckers kids and alcoholics. May be scarppy 'til the booze wears off.

11. Idaho - I forgot they had a football team

12. Westerm Kentucky - They're always scarppy in the NCAA Basketball Tournament...but this ain't basketball.

Here's my rankings of your schedule, for what it's worth:

1. Texas - I haven't seen this level of agression for a game since Mizzou vs. Kansas in 2007

2. Mizzou - IF we have an improved D (big if) and IF Gabbert is healthy, this could be a freaking dogfight. I'm serious.

3. @ Kansas St - Something about The White Rat (Snyder) makes me think you're going to be in a pickle in that game - but should win.

4. @ Washington - I realize they have a good QB, but the media is giving them way too much love to soon.

5. @ Iowa State - C'mon, after that disaster in Lincoln last year, they're gonna be geeked up for chance to win two years in a row.

6. @ A&M - Much like UW, I'm getting nauseauted at the overnight love for A&M, because of their QB. They're less than impressive.

7. @ Oklahoma St - Some of you all respect them way too much. They lost all thier stars, and those guys couldn't beat OU's worst team.

8. Colorado - Enough Said

9. Kansas - See Colorado

10. SDSU - Those Northern Teams are comprised of Ice Road Truckers kids and alcoholics. May be scarppy 'til the booze wears off.

11. Idaho - I forgot they had a football team

12. Westerm Kentucky - They're always scarppy in the NCAA Basketball Tournament...but this ain't basketball.

That's a pretty good list.

I agree about Oklahoma State. Playing them hasn't been friendly the last couple of times, but they only return one starter on their offensive line and have a new starting quarterback. They got used to life without Dez Bryant and they have Kendall Hunter, but that's all they have going for them.

The A&M game is going to be tougher than the Iowa State game this year, imho. ISU may be 'geeked' up to play us, but I think Nebraska is going to be more jacked up to kick their @$$ after last year.