Name 5 Teams that you would like to get even with

JOEY

1. Miami - That failed 2 point conversion still hurts but it also helped build the legend that is Tom Osborne.

2. Penn State for those two botched calls that gave PSU the game.

3. Washington State - They beat UNL in Lincoln, it was my first time at a game.

4. Texas - Just because they are Texas and because they ruined the Big 8.

5. Missouri - They beat us a week after we beat Oklahoma add that led to the Orange Bowl inviting Oklahoma to come to Miami for a re-match.

I couldn't bring myself to include Oklahoma because the losses hurt so bad but the wins were soooooo sweet.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1:

When you think about it, there's only really 1 school that Nebraska needs to get even with, and that is Florida State. Everyone remembers the 94 Orange Bowl that the refs handed to FSU. The phantom pass interference calls. The Dixon TD punt return that got called back because of a phantom block in the back that the announcers for NBC couldn't even find. That was the first and only time we ever played FSU for the national championship. It would be fitting if we could play them for all the marbles again...and not get f'd by the refs

Only 5, I can name 21 teams I would love to beat. We have a losing head to head record to Michigan, Penn state, Purdue, Ohio state, Indiana, Minnesota, Alabama, Arkansas, Stanford, Duke, Georgia tech, Houston, Mississippi, Virginia Tech, Syracuse, Washington State, USC, Florida state, Texas, Oklahoma, Pittsburg so those are my choices.

My top 5 would have to be

1) Virginia Tech

2) USC

3) Florida State

4) Alabama

5) Arkansas

IMO N should hate the most:

1. Miami for cheating their way to one and a half dynasties.

2. FSU for having home field advantage, like UM, in title games.

3. Texas for being Texas and wrecking two conferencs.

4. Oklahoma for whatever it is they did.

and finally,

The big2, scUM and eOSU for what WILL happen to you when you play them in a conference title game. mark my words.