Fan Day?

Went to Fan Day and just got back. I didn't waste my time with autographs - those lines were crazy long. I took a bunch of pictures, though, and chatted with a couple of the guys in between their signing of things.

The Camstache is no longer so glorious. It's still there, but it's massively trimmed.

DeJon Gomes was sporting a Cornhead. A lot of the guys were in shades and hats and had towels around their necks - mostly because it was so stinkin' hot, but also to have fun with the whole thing. I stayed until there was about 15 minutes to go, and even though it was hot and they'd all signed a bazillion autographs, every player I saw was still smiling, still having a good time.

Met Sean Callahan and chatted with him for a minute. He's a nice guy. I envy his gig, big time.

I'll post a bunch of pics in a while, but I gotta get to my chores.

Forget the pics, send the hot weather. 65 the average high here this bummer..er.....summer. :steam

Went to Fan Day and just got back. I didn't waste my time with autographs - those lines were crazy long. I took a bunch of pictures, though, and chatted with a couple of the guys in between their signing of things.

The Camstache is no longer so glorious. It's still there, but it's massively trimmed.

DeJon Gomes was sporting a Cornhead. A lot of the guys were in shades and hats and had towels around their necks - mostly because it was so stinkin' hot, but also to have fun with the whole thing. I stayed until there was about 15 minutes to go, and even though it was hot and they'd all signed a bazillion autographs, every player I saw was still smiling, still having a good time.

Met Sean Callahan and chatted with him for a minute. He's a nice guy. I envy his gig, big time.

I'll post a bunch of pics in a while, but I gotta get to my chores.

Forget the pics, send the hot weather. 65 the average high here this bummer..er.....summer. :steam

It is a little hotter than that here in Afghanistan. Nice blistering 122 in the shade yesterday.