If this happens I don't see you on our schedule until 2013

MGoBlue

I doubt the B10 will give us a year of Nebraska (assuming they'll be in another division than us), osu, Penn St., and Alabama all in one year. All that with the possibility of getting Wisconsin or Iowa as well, schedule of death. So I see osu getting first crack at Nebraska, 2011/2012, and then another non 800 win team.

I doubt the B10 will give us a year of Nebraska (assuming they'll be in another division than us), osu, Penn St., and Alabama all in one year. All that with the possibility of getting Wisconsin or Iowa as well, schedule of death. So I see osu getting first crack at Nebraska, 2011/2012, and then another non 800 win team.

I see what you're saying, but I think it will depend more on how Nebraska performs this season than anything. I notice you didn't mention Notre Dame, a school that you play which is traditionally powerful team that has been currently irrelevant.

Hopefully Kelly does better at Notre Dame than the last Big East Coach that went to "greener pasture". I see that he's going to be questioned about NCAA violations that occurred when he was at West Virginia. I wonder if Michigan will be as fast to defend him now that it seems like more than a one time incident.

Why would two big name schools agree to play in a state that has no connection to either team. If I was a fan of either school I would be upset that I didn't get a chance to see (Alabama or Michigan)in our home stadium and miss out on the fun and pageantry (Can't believe I used that word :facepalm: )

Unless it's a kickoff game I don't see any reason to agreeing with Jerry world.

Why would two big name schools agree to play in a state that has no connection to either team. If I was a fan of either school I would be upset that I didn't get a chance to see (Alabama or Michigan)in our home stadium and miss out on the fun and pageantry (Can't believe I used that word :facepalm: )

Recruiting.

I half way understand the reasoning behind the game being held at JerryWorld; a) will the Big10 move to a nine game conf schedule past 2012?, B) we still have 20 year home and home with ND, so we’d lose out on gate money, and c) we have an open date between our 2010 game with UConn and our 2013 return trip to them.

Ummmm, most bowl games?

Hopefully Kelly does better at Notre Dame than the last Big East Coach that went to "greener pasture". I see that he's going to be questioned about NCAA violations that occurred when he was at West Virginia. I wonder if Michigan will be as fast to defend him now that it seems like more than a one time incident.

I'd be fine with BK throwing the first UM game if it will save RR's job for a little while longer.