nebraska vs arizona holiday bowl

After the 1st quarter was over I was comfortable. I cant remember the last time I watched an NU game where after the 1st quarter was over there wasnt any doubt we were going to win.

Yeah - it was nice, wasn't it? Aside from the cannon fodder at the front end of the schedule, we haven't dominated a team like that in a long, long time.

I remember in some previous years we didn't even dominate the cannon fodder that well :facepalm:

After the 1st quarter was over I was comfortable. I cant remember the last time I watched an NU game where after the 1st quarter was over there wasnt any doubt we were going to win.

Yeah - it was nice, wasn't it? Aside from the cannon fodder at the front end of the schedule, we haven't dominated a team like that in a long, long time.

I remember in some previous years we didn't even dominate the cannon fodder that well :facepalm:

And in some instances, we WERE the cannon fodder :facepalm:

I attended the Holiday bowl. It seemed even more devastating on TV. The announcers were certainly pimping us for this year. It honestly gave me a better feeling about this year after seeing it on TV. Going to the games is fantastic, but you get way more from it on TV.

Going to the games is fantastic, but you get way more from it on TV.

I have long held this belief. There's something you get from being there that you don't get on TV, but overall the viewing of the action is better on TV.

That is absolutely true. If I could be at the game and in the crowd but have the game on a T.V. right in front of me, that'd be perfect.

I have long held this belief. There's something you get from being there that you don't get on TV, but overall the viewing of the action is better on TV.

That is absolutely true. If I could be at the game and in the crowd but have the game on a T.V. right in front of me, that'd be perfect.

Or record the game and have it be available for playback for a while. I'm tired of having to ruthlessly budget my DVR because I want to hold on to some games and watch them a couple more times. I've held the Holiday Bowl on DVR for quite a while, but it's taking up a lot of space, and frankly, we don't record many shows. I have the Holiday Bowl and the Alamo Bowl vs. Michigan on my DVR, plus several episodes of No Reservations, Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs, and I'm almost out of space.

Or record the game and have it be available for playback for a while. I'm tired of having to ruthlessly budget my DVR because I want to hold on to some games and watch them a couple more times. I've held the Holiday Bowl on DVR for quite a while, but it's taking up a lot of space, and frankly, we don't record many shows. I have the Holiday Bowl and the Alamo Bowl vs. Michigan on my DVR, plus several episodes of No Reservations, Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs, and I'm almost out of space.

Do you have Cox service? If so, I hear you. The DVR works great, functionality is great, but the amount of memory is horrible.

Do you have Cox service? If so, I hear you. The DVR works great, functionality is great, but the amount of memory is horrible.

TimeWarner. Same diff.

:blink:

With the exception of No Reservations, that is almost exactly what my DVR looks like. I have an addiction to Discovery Channel at times..it's pretty bad.

I went back and watched the game twice the other day, and man with the amount of opportunitys that we had we probally should of had 45+ points.

Arizona was terribly out-classed and out-matched during this game.

yeah I know.. that being said I wish that we could of finished some more of those drives instead of having to settle for field goals.. gilleyn slipped like 4 times during routes lol

9 pm on the U.

Thanks! I still haven't seen the first few minutes of the game because of the Humanitarian Bowl going into OT.

Hmmm - I wonder if there is anyway to get back at the University of Idaho for our missing the first couple of minutes of the Holiday Bowl.

not for a real long time...

ha

I went back and watched the game twice the other day, and man with the amount of opportunitys that we had we probally should of had 45+ points.

Arizona was terribly out-classed and out-matched during this game.

yeah I know.. that being said I wish that we could of finished some more of those drives instead of having to settle for field goals.. gilleyn slipped like 4 times during routes lol

No joke. If he hadn't slipped on our second drive of the game we would have been in great field position to score another touchdown. He also had some key catches he could have made had he not slipped.

At least he was getting some looks that game though.