BTNs Nebraska Promo

I was watching the BTN last night. It was the Michigan season preview from Ann Arbor. During the Commercial I saw my First Big Ten Network Nebraska Promo.. Totally Cool and

it was welcoming Nebraska to the Big Ten..It was a commercial so it didnt last a long time but great visuals and great commercial..Made it Real for the first time..Nebraska is in the Big Ten!!!

I know Michigan and Nebraska have a sorta of unspoken rivalry but I think Everyone around the conference is delighted!!! I personally think UM and Neb will end up in the same division and play

every year..were about to find out shortly..GO BLUE!!

Our local paper had an ad for the first 2 PPV games this year on Charter cable, it mentioned that they will be adding the BTN "soon" :thumbs

Other than that, I think you have to have DirecTV or DishNetwork if you live outside of Omaha/Lincoln

I see that commercial all of the time on the BTN. It is very cool, except there needs to be more football footage, and perhaps some actual shots of the campus or Lincoln. It is kind of a random milieu of the sports with some student receiving her degree and pointing at the camera.

Yeah. It's a very nice gesture but I think they could have jazzed it up a little bit.

If you have Cox Digital Cable, the BTN should be up in the 230's or 240's if I'm not mistaken.

I wouldn't sit there waiting for it though. I only see it pop up once every half hour, maybe less.

I was watching the BTN last night. It was the Michigan season preview from Ann Arbor. During the Commercial I saw my First Big Ten Network Nebraska Promo.. Totally Cool and

it was welcoming Nebraska to the Big Ten..It was a commercial so it didnt last a long time but great visuals and great commercial..Made it Real for the first time..Nebraska is in the Big Ten!!!

I know Michigan and Nebraska have a sorta of unspoken rivalry but I think Everyone around the conference is delighted!!! I personally think UM and Neb will end up in the same division and play

every year..were about to find out shortly..GO BLUE!!

I agree. My second favorite college football team was always Michigan. I was a big fan of Bo Shembechler and of course when Grbac and Howard were playing.

I do not know if you can see this online or Not...Since Nebraska is now B10 territory I would be shocked If all the cable networks in Neb dont carry the BTN..Dont fret

It may come down to the last few months before the start of the season..These negotiations between indv companies usually go down to the wire but they get resolved.

Its my understanding the B10 Network will cover some Nebraska sports prior to 2011..