Theories on what happened to Nexus

Thank God you're back.....now I can stop crying myself to sleep knowing that you're back :lol:

BTW this board went into meltdown mode when you were MIA.

Thanks buddy. Like I said I didn't realize I'd be missed, so it surprised me when GMoose directed me to this thread. I immediately chuckled at the thread title. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have known this thread existed. I had a good laugh though.

Thank God you're back.....now I can stop crying myself to sleep knowing that you're back :lol:

BTW this board went into meltdown mode when you were MIA.

Time to finally call off the rescue teams!!!!

Call off the search dogs. I'm safe & sound.

Welcome back, Nexus. As you can see, you've been missed.

"Vacationing in Ireland." Is that what the kids call a six-week bikini cruise with Miss January these days?

Something like that. :LOLtartar

My family has a cabin in County Cork, so I try to get back there at least once every couple years or so. Had a great time, but I'm glad to be back for football season.

Welcome back, Nexus. As you can see, you've been missed.

"Vacationing in Ireland." Is that what the kids call a six-week bikini cruise with Miss January these days?

Something like that. :LOLtartar

My family has a cabin in County Cork, so I try to get back there at least once every couple years or so. Had a great time, but I'm glad to be back for football season.

how VERY dare you, young man. don't you EVER leave here without notifying at least a mod, if not an administrator. i am very disappointed in you, we were worried sick about you, nexus nathaniel nebuchadnezzar (i assume that is your real, full name). i never thought our very own nexus could be SO irresponsible. i don't know what to say to you, i am so angry i cannot even see straight. we were about to call the cops. you are GROUNDED, young man. you must post at least once a day until we win the big 12 championship, or else you will be suspended, do you hear me?

now, go to your chat rooms and find some good information to post right this minute.