Western Kentucky

Hope such a soft non-conf sched doesn't kill us this season. It's one thing to be facing arguably the worst team, but to have no one ranked higher than Washington (barely scratches the top 40 in this list) could really backfire if we in fact end up a 1 or 2 loss team & in the hunt for the BCS.

I figured I would just bump this since I knew someone had started one of these a little while back.

Anyways, it's not like we really need to break down this game very much, but I'm dying to diagnose SOME type of football game.

Over/under Nebraska wins by 35 points?

I'm more interested in the over/under of how many points they score. I think 10 at very worst, due to the new offensive system that has technically never been seen. But I still think shoutout is a very possible outcome

Agreed. I think the shutout is going to be a difficult feat for the first game. Always have to try and work those kinks out.

That said, I think giving up anywhere from 3-10 points is the more likely course. Switching offensive systems even if you have the personnel in place is never easy. Add on the fact that they went 0-12 last year and it is already a little harder for them.

They are all pretty excited about their new coach Taggart they may jump up and surprise some people. I'm not saying they will give us a run for our money but in a weak conference they should atleast raise some local eye brows

And yet every time I hear him speak or read an article about him talking about the team getting ready to play Nebraska it seems mostly about preparing for the the power I and the fullback runs and option this, option that, etc. etc. Like he thinks we're running the same offense we ran when Osborne was Coach.

Which considering he hired Mangino's old DC.. I find it quite odd that they might think that.