Jumbo-tron

The last HUGE game we had at the stadium was USC and, if i remember correctly, the University came out and announced they wouldn't show the game on the screen at the soccer field/track.

Hope that isn't the case this time, anyway we can find out?

Maybe call or email someone in the Athletic Department.

I might be up for that before I make the long trip from Wichita I would need conformation that they do show it on that screen

I'd be coming from Wichita as well, and would also like confirmation.

I'd be down with that aswell if i can get off of work...bahhhumbug

Sounds like a plan, if you guys are going I would be intersted in a car pool to save money on gass.

Car pooling would be a good idea for saving money like you said.

Im debating this, all year last year i had a feeling about going to the oklahoma game because it would be special. Now all year i have had the same feeling. I think on october 16 the town of lincoln is going to be rockin. Has the game time been announced because if i can get of work at 11 i might be able to make it to lincoln buy 4.

um....no beers to watch it there at the track. Couldn't we pick a bar to all meet at early, knapplc if you are following this thread you should run point on this. Can we get a HuskerBoard Tailgate spot with a DirecTV hook up to watch this game?? You know people who know people, etc..

I mean, if anytime has called for the HuskerBoard brethren to come together over a couple kegs and a pickup truck this has to be it.

I have a brand new 2010 F-150 that is Husker Red we could use for one of the trucks.....

What do you guys think?

I forget the name of the track and field NE of the stadium. Old age setting in, anyway, for those of us who don't have tickets for the Texas game. I was wondering if they show the game on the Jumbo-tron there? I just might make the drive up from Manhattan just to be a part of the crazy atmosphere and watch it on the screen.

Anyone else have plans to do the same? It might make for a great Husker Board party!! :corndance:koolaid2:

Mods if this is in the wrong spot please move chuckleshuffle

Your signature is soooooooooooooooooooooo f-ing funny!!!

I forget the name of the track and field NE of the stadium. Old age setting in, anyway, for those of us who don't have tickets for the Texas game. I was wondering if they show the game on the Jumbo-tron there? I just might make the drive up from Manhattan just to be a part of the crazy atmosphere and watch it on the screen.

Anyone else have plans to do the same? It might make for a great Husker Board party!! :corndance:koolaid2:

funny side note I actually work with the guy who made this, over on the RSS.

I love it and tell him it is very much appreciated!! haha

I love it and tell him it is very much appreciated!! haha

Back on topic LOL.

I would be N if we did this. Depending on the game time though, im not big on drinking but it would be fun to hang. I can even bring BRI if i can tear him away from his newborns long enough.