Was there another major injury today??

No. Someone stated that Zac Lee had broken his hand, but it was later confirmed to be a false alarm. Bo himself said there were no major injuries to report.

nothing against zac, but i don't want him as qb.

why bring this up in a thread about a possible injury? Zac played through a torn tendon last year,a torn efing tendon. I sprained a tendon once and it hurt liek hell. ye you bring this crap up like you have seen him play more than 13 games. The coaches seem to think that any of the three possible starers can get the job done. Why all the hate for Zac?

No. Someone stated that Zac Lee had broken his hand, but it was later confirmed to be a false alarm. Bo himself said there were no major injuries to report.

why not? it is way too early to throw this kid away.......give the kid a chance to play healthy this season.

At what point do comments like this start to qualify as trolling?

i don't know. he seemed to have made an articulate, cogent, and impressively constructed argument for his position.

There are at least two other threads on the home page directly related to the quarterback issue. I say we keep that conversation over there, considering one of them is already at 5 pages.

:yeah The thread Enhance89 speaks of goes by the creative, catchy title of "QB Race." Hope that doesn't confuse you too much :o

• Fire 1

why not? it is way too early to throw this kid away.......give the kid a chance to play healthy this season.

because he doesn't make decisions quick enough, he's to tentative to run.

because he doesn't make decisions quick enough, he's to tentative to run.

sounds like an o-line problem.