Forgotten Commit

I believe the GEM of this class right now is Daimion Stafford. Even though there is a great chance he might be a highly ranked JUCO player, he still is rarely mentioned. if you look at his tape, it is extremely impressive(aren't they all) and he plans on enrolling by spring. I'm willing to go as far as saying he will be a starter next year with P.J. My reason for it is; He's a JUCO and they usually have a easier transition. He will come in being one of the most physically gifted athletes (size and speed) and he will get a full spring and fall. what i like is that he will become an immediate impact for a secondary that will lose a lot after next year. (if everything goes right academically of course) The only guy that i see possibly getting in his way is corey cooper but Daimion is being brought in for a reason..to play right away (didnt mention harvey jackson because i think he'll be the guy behind PJ)

We’ve had pretty good luck with juco DBs in the past——Zack Bowman, Andre Jones, Armando Murillo and Larry Asante. I expect we’ll see Stafford carry on the Blackshirt tradition as well.

Dont forget Dejon Gomes

Doh. How could I overlook Gomes! :blink:

Good call!