Husker signs

we used to set up a 'projector screen' (remember those from about 1988?) and invite about 30 people over and watch the games on the white wall. compared to todays 55' HD, I can't believe that was considered some prime viewing, lol...

actually, HD projectors have come a long way. My dream is to eventually have an entire room turned into a home theater with an HD projector and a huge screen. You can get a much larger image with a projector than you can with consumer TV's (turning a wall into a 100" TV!!!!)

of course...that's just a dream for me now. But one day!! My house will be the hang out spot for all the games ;)

That is the oppisite of lame, it is one of the coolest things I've heard. I didn't have anything like that with my dad, however in college had an OU buddy if one persons team lost than they bought the other lunch. This was great exceptit was solich's last year. Okalahoma went 12-2 and played in the national championship game

Never had anything fun like that with my old man. But i do get wierd looks and stares when I put out my Tiger signs in Omaha. :dunno

Hey just a question fro daddy. Is there any place in the St. Louis area for Huskers to watch games? Just wondering. I think the whole state of Missouri just hates Nebraska.

This year a couple of my friends and I are going going to build a 10' wide Texas longhorn logo from plywood and hang it upside down from the facade on his house in the North Bottoms (neighborhood a few blocks north of the stadium, Lincoln students and residents know what I'm talking about)

Anyone around the bottoms on gameday, come find it on New Hampshire street and ask for the Moose!

I was just in the bottoms on new hampshire last night at some chicks drinking.. i cant wait to see it man!

This year a couple of my friends and I are going going to build a 10' wide Texas longhorn logo from plywood and hang it upside down from the facade on his house in the North Bottoms (neighborhood a few blocks north of the stadium, Lincoln students and residents know what I'm talking about)

Anyone around the bottoms on gameday, come find it on New Hampshire street and ask for the Moose!

I was just in the bottoms on new hampshire last night at some chicks drinking.. i cant wait to see it man!

Do you remember which house? There was some fresh faces at our usual party spot last night...