SDSU PPV???

Sike!!!!!! Its another QB thread...... naw just kidding. I gotta real question here.

Does anybody know SDSU game is gonna get picked up for PPV??? I would think by now we would know if it is or not. If no TV, i was just gonna go to the game.

I remember when I went to school at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion. I was in a Army National Guard unit in Sioux Falls and there were a lot of SDSU people in my unit. They always gave me crap. I remember someone saying "bend over and take it like a coyote" I always said I'm from Nebraska i'm a Husker fan. This was 5 or so years ago. I haven't seen them in years. If I could i would say "now who's bending over" LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Sike!!!!!! Its another QB thread...... naw just kidding. I gotta real question here.

Does anybody know SDSU game is gonna get picked up for PPV??? I would think by now we would know if it is or not. If no TV, i was just gonna go to the game.

I remember when I went to school at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion. I was in a Army National Guard unit in Sioux Falls and there were a lot of SDSU people in my unit. They always gave me crap. I remember someone saying "bend over and take it like a coyote" I always said I'm from Nebraska i'm a Husker fan. This was 5 or so years ago. I haven't seen them in years. If I could i would say "now who's bending over" LOL.

Um... what were they doing when they told you this?

Um... what were they doing when they told you this?