Sources of ESPN say these are the Big ten Divisions

This is how I figured it would go down after the talk of the past couple of weeks. I like the split, however the straight east/west split would have been the ideal scenario for Nebraska and it's fans. Not as far to travel. Plus basing the split on recent records I feel with a true east/west split one could easily say that the west is stronger. I am stoked for the op to go to the Big House every other year, but as they say the game day in Madison is one of the best.

Oh well, maybe in 2015 when the conference goes to a nine game schedule we may get Wiscy as a second cross over rivalry.

I have no involvement with the Big 10, but it still pisses me off that OSU & Michigan are front center. Nebraska doesn't need to be in another conference ran by two (or one, Texas) teams.

I really, really don't think it's that way. It's not like the Big 12 situation at all. The Big 10 is a group of like-minded schools. What was the quote, something like they don't even have votes at the meetings, they just discuss and come to an agreement?

Well why do you see OSU & Michigan everytime you hear about the Big Ten? Just like why do you see/hear UNC when someone speaks of the ACC or USC when someone speaks of the PAC 10????

Make them alphabetical order or something, you don't always have to feature the same teams.

Edit: Not trying to start anything by any means...

From whom are you seeing this? From the press, from the fans, or from the Big 10 brass? If it's from the Big 10 brass, are they responding to questions from the public and/or the press?