When will we get another commit?

Givens Mordi-Price or Charles Jackson

I love to get Jackson. He and Mitchell manning the corners and Wayne Lyons and Corey Cooper filling up the safeties....now yer talking about a secondary. Hopefully David Santos is helping him narrow down to the correct choice of college.

Trust me, Santos is pushing. Jackosn will visit us first, he has aleady seen the other two. Paul, I'm calling it, we will get him because Santos and because or relationship with the Klein Collins Coach.

Givens Mordi-Price or Charles Jackson

I love to get Jackson. He and Mitchell manning the corners and Wayne Lyons and Corey Cooper filling up the safeties....now yer talking about a secondary. Hopefully David Santos is helping him narrow down to the correct choice of college.

I like your style Paul, but

Dont be afraid to dream big

How about Jackson and Mitchell at CB, Cooper and Cash at safety, and Lyons running around all over at Peso back.

100713062504232870.jpg

Damn EZ completely bombed on remembering we somehow are swinging a visit from Cash. This would be a huge steal if we can snag him from OSU. How about them apples to start off Big X relations.

There is an unwritten rule in the Big Ten that you don't continue to contact players that have committed to other Big Ten schools. Well, people are just going to have to get used to NU not following this unwritten rule.

It's an iffy situation in any case though EZ. On one hand you are "poaching" another teams' recruit. But on the other, how much vested interest does said recruit have when he decides to take the visit or look around a little bit?

It's a double edge sword.

Oh I completely agree. I was just stating the Big Ten's unwritten "rule" that we will be breaking.

It's an iffy situation in any case though EZ. On one hand you are "poaching" another teams' recruit. But on the other, how much vested interest does said recruit have when he decides to take the visit or look around a little bit?

Oh I completely agree. I was just stating the Big Ten's unwritten "rule" that we will be breaking.

thats gonna not be the best way to build friendship and goodwill amongst our new conference members......

thats gonna not be the best way to build friendship and goodwill amongst our new conference members......

Psh. So we will win the conference but they wont invite us to the annual Conference Christmas Party? Big deal. :)

HOBBI!!! HOBBI!!! HOBBI!!!

OK, doubt he commits without taking all his visits, seems to have a good head on his shoulders and wants to make a sure choice. SO because of that, I believe one of the DB's visiting for the Whorns game will be the first to pull the trigger. Cash or Jackson.

But IF Hobbi says he doesn't need to visit anyone else and commits, I probably do the Safety Dance dance around the house.

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2: