Clarification

Spartan

I am real pumped for the 2011 season and having Nebraska join the Big10. We finally have the 1997 National Champs in the conference and no school is happier than MSU. I have one question. Is it NU or UNL? Why not NUL? With NU normally referring to Northwestern in the Big10 do you guys have any problems being UN? Just wondering what the difference is and what to refer to your school as. I remember when you guys dominated Spartan Stadium a few years ago, and hope you guys can give Iowa a run for the money when it comes to traveling. Everyone knows Iowa travels well.

I am real pumped for the 2011 season and having Nebraska join the Big10. We finally have the 1997 National Champs in the conference and no school is happier than MSU. I have one question. Is it NU or UNL? Why not NUL? With NU normally referring to Northwestern in the Big10 do you guys have any problems being UN? Just wondering what the difference is and what to refer to your school as. I remember when you guys dominated Spartan Stadium a few years ago, and hope you guys can give Iowa a run for the money when it comes to traveling. Everyone knows Iowa travels well.

1. We will better Iowa in fans traveling

2. NOT UN. The United Nations is not a football team, they do not compete in the Big Ten Athletic Conference. They have more things to worry about.

Welcome to the board.

We finally have the 1997 National Champs in the conference and no school is happier than MSU. I have one question.

Thank you and I believe every Husker fan would agree with that statement

hope you guys can give Iowa a run for the money when it comes to traveling. Everyone knows Iowa travels well.

Our fans have been traveling to ALL Husker road games for decades where Iowa has just started within the last 5 years. I think we but Iowa to shame in this category