Whats the status on Cameron Meredith injury

Apathy

I'm surprised nobody has brought this up. He got hurt in the 2nd quarter I believe and didn't come back out. I asked my buddy who listened to the game on the radio and he thinks they said it was something about his shoulder but wasn't 100% sure.

Does anybody know?

I'm surprised nobody has brought this up. He got hurt in the 2nd quarter I believe and didn't come back out. I asked my buddy who listened to the game on the radio and he thinks they said it was something about his shoulder but wasn't 100% sure.

Does anybody know?

I remember the TV guys saying it looked like a stinger. But he was sure down on the field a long time. The glimpse on replay looks like the Olineman mandhandled him to the ground..... surprisingly no holding call. :sarcasm

I highly doubt it was a dislocated shoulder, he walked off the feild unassisted and wasn't favoring/holding his arm like you see with most dislocations. Granted some people hardly feel anything when they dislocate something. It was just a weird play Crick nearly killed the QB and Cameron looked the like lineman tried to make him bite his own knee sideways. I thought he could have got the wind knocked out of him too as bad as he was twisted when he hit the ground.