lol This guy hates us

TMagic

Not that we care about what some guy thinks... but I thought this was classic.

http://tinyurl.com/2azgzxe

The husker hater arguments are getting so old. The bit about not having anything to do or it being winter as reasons we cant be successful have been disproven over and over and over agian. We dominated for 40 years straight and those same "hurdles" that we have today were in place then. We most recently had a "down" decade, a decade that still saw us play at a level that most teams in the NCAA only dream about.

When are these haters going to learn that kids dont usually choose schools based on night life or weather and if they do they likely arent kids that will fit into the culture of our storied program. We are successful because we get kids that want to work hard and arent worried about when they can go to the beach next. Hard work, superior facilities, and coaching win games not night hotspots, hangovers, STD's and beaches. While the latter may help to get talent thats not the type of talent that wins games on saturdays because likely they arent here solely to play football. We want guys that care only about football and will pour out their heart and soul to win. That is why we are successful and will continue to be successful.

Look at the schools with all the hotspots and weather, most have run into situations with the NCAA due to all the extracaricular activities that just scream look at me, look at me! Meanwhile we keep our head down, keep grinding and remain one of the winningest programs of all time and do it without the added distractions.

• Fire 1