octavion

texhusker

Boy this one hurts. Anyone who thinks that Octavien was the second coming of Demorrio was right. So, we got Bo Ruud. Very good instinctively but the speed element was so electric with Octavien. I'm not calling an emergency fire drill, but where is Dontrell Moore in all this mess? Also, here's something else crazy, what about bulking up Leon to play on the outside? Back when we had hella speed in the mid 90's, it was because of safeties that were playing linebacker. Sure sounds like a good idea now in some situations.

Dillard?????

dillard played for a few series in the second half. I believe he played until they scored on that long pass play, then coz decided that he should keep the first string D in for awhile longer.

Dillard played almost the entire last 10 minutes of the 4th quarter

As much has it sucks losing a player like Octavien, BC will just have to find someone to fill in. Come on, there is a Ruud on the roster and if Dillard can get it together against WF and Pitt to get ready for the Big 12 than so be it. Let's see what he's got.

You are right, that is one position where we had talented depth. I thought rudd played a good game. Now the depth is gone. Maybe dillard will step up and we can have McKeon play both LB positions. Time will tell.