Zac Lee not talking to press

Fuzzy

Enhance, truth is truth. However, how I know it is truth is off limits. Why would i reveal that and then never get more info.

It is the truth whether you want to believe it or not.

Hi there, nice to meet you. I'm the Pope. Blessings on your day.

If I said it this way is it better. The day someone missed practice, another player of the same position shared the info and the reason with me, which I then confirmed by asking another person who is involved in the program heavily, and furthermore confirmed it with another player as well. You dont have to believe me, but the truth usually comes out at some point so write this down. UCLA and San Diego State. it might mean something to you when the truth comes out

Enhance, truth is truth. However, how I know it is truth is off limits. Why would i reveal that and then never get more info.

If I said it this way is it better. The day someone missed practice, another player of the same position shared the info and the reason with me, which I then confirmed by asking another person who is involved in the program heavily, and furthermore confirmed it with another player as well. You dont have to believe me, but the truth usually comes out at some point so write this down. UCLA and San Diego State. it might mean something to you when the truth comes out

are you woodward or bernstein?

Nobody is calling you a liar, but what you've just written means nothing. It's just words on a website, and anyone can write anything. You simply cannot expect to be taken seriously when you provide nothing. I understand that if you have legit info that you can't provide the name(s) who gave it to you, but at the same time you cannot expect to be taken at face value simply because you say "trust me." We don't know you from Adam, man.

If "the truth" comes out and your version turns out to be true and the words UCLA and San Diego State are heavily involved, THEN you'll be believed. Until then, it's just another rumor.

Nobody is calling you a liar, but what you've just written means nothing. It's just words on a website, and anyone can write anything. You simply cannot expect to be taken seriously when you provide nothing. I understand that if you have legit info that you can't provide the name(s) who gave it to you, but at the same time you cannot expect to be taken at face value simply because you say "trust me." We don't know you from Adam, man.

If "the truth" comes out and your version turns out to be true and the words UCLA and San Diego State are heavily involved, THEN you'll be believed. Until then, it's just another rumor.

agreed, I just like knowing that I am right :)

agreed, I just like knowing that I am right :)

I'm sure that's very exciting for you.

i feel real bad for Zac lee....... real bad

talk about going from top dog to well underdog...... but i guess from my persepective he didn't cost us any games as much as he cost us games.....

if that makes sense....

He is more of a stand up guy than our starter, who after 2 weeks of fall practice, was not happy with his standing in the competition so he threatened to take his ball and go home.

Look where he is now. Lee is a class act, but should threaten to quit, never know, might earn him the starters job

Was this ever confirmed or is this still heresay?

Truth

I believe that YOU believe it.

The way I see it, we should all be good. Frazier threatened to transfer if he wasn't played. This turned out pretty well. Crouch left and was coaxed back. This turned out pretty well. If history repeats itself again, we should be in good shape. Unfortunately, history wasn't the greatest for either of them their first year as Frazier lost to Iowa State and Crouch lost his fair share his first year. Martinez is probably going to make enough mistakes this year to cost us a game or two. However, the next few years do appear bright. I'm still not convinced we have enough of the pieces yet to make a serious title run. While the OL is playing better than a year ago, we still are struggling in short yardage running downs like 3rd and 1. I'm pretty sure when Martinez got blindsided that there was a missed assignment. Unless we turn the ball over a bunch like we did Saturday, I don't see Washington being a huge road block because their D just isn't that great. However, I do see a few teams on our schedule that could cause serious problems. If our D continues to improve, I don't see any big losses this year unless our O hands them a lot of points.

Travis - I know the info you have is 100% dead on balls accurate. But you gotta understand - unless you name a source ( a players name), a lot of fans won't consider what happened, to be real in the land-o-Husker.

A Crouch was pulled. Now let's hope the outcome is as positive.

As it stands this is a rumor. A true rumor or not, you can't be sure, but as Vince said, it's going to be greeted with skepticism. The only time it won't be greeted with skepticism? If we flop this year and people feel like criticizing the kid and the coach's decision. But I don't expect that to happen, and such things are not palatable at all to us Husker fans right now.

But, I would just remind people that we should perhaps still be wondering what the heck happened with his missed practice. Sure it's none of our business, and we'll never know. But Taylor missed a practice for reasons that weren't explainable simply ('He had a test'), to the extent that Bo had to protect him. Prior to that he appeared to have been buried on the depth chart, handing off to scout team RBs in practice photos and from what we've heard, in line for a Wildcat package of plays this year. Afterwards, he shot up the depth chart and eventually was named starter. This was in a span of - 2 weeks? 1 week? Pretty remarkable.

The way I see it, we should all be good. Frazier threatened to transfer if he wasn't played. This turned out pretty well. Crouch left and was coaxed back. This turned out pretty well. If history repeats itself again, we should be in good shape. Unfortunately, history wasn't the greatest for either of them their first year as Frazier lost to Iowa State and Crouch lost his fair share his first year. Martinez is probably going to make enough mistakes this year to cost us a game or two.

And that's something I hope I have patience for :/

Travis - I know the info you have is 100% dead on balls accurate. But you gotta understand - unless you name a source ( a players name), a lot of fans won't consider what happened, to be real in the land-o-Husker.

As it stands this is a rumor. A true rumor or not, you can't be sure, but as Vince said, it's going to be greeted with skepticism. The only time it won't be greeted with skepticism? If we flop this year and people feel like criticizing the kid and the coach's decision. But I don't expect that to happen, and such things are not palatable at all to us Husker fans right now.

But, I would just remind people that we should perhaps still be wondering what the heck happened with his missed practice. Sure it's none of our business, and we'll never know. But Taylor missed a practice for reasons that weren't explainable simply ('He had a test'), to the extent that Bo had to protect him. Prior to that he appeared to have been buried on the depth chart, handing off to scout team RBs in practice photos and from what we've heard, in line for a Wildcat package of plays this year. Afterwards, he shot up the depth chart and eventually was named starter. This was in a span of - 2 weeks? 1 week? Pretty remarkable.

The way I see it, we should all be good. Frazier threatened to transfer if he wasn't played. This turned out pretty well. Crouch left and was coaxed back. This turned out pretty well. If history repeats itself again, we should be in good shape. Unfortunately, history wasn't the greatest for either of them their first year as Frazier lost to Iowa State and Crouch lost his fair share his first year. Martinez is probably going to make enough mistakes this year to cost us a game or two.

Exactly and logic would also state if you are #1 on the depth chart you aren't looking to leave. 2 weeks into camp he is at a spot he doesn't like, misses practice, 2 weeks later he starts hmmmmmm

Exactly and logic would also state if you are #1 on the depth chart you aren't looking to leave. 2 weeks into camp he is at a spot he doesn't like, misses practice, 2 weeks later he starts hmmmmmm

And....? So what? He's not stumbling and bumbling around out there.

Let's put it this way - I don't care if this is true. I don't care if he threatened to take his ball and go home. I don't care if he threw a temper tantrum and skipped practice. It's not like this hasn't happened before.

Martinez is starting, he's doing well, and he's clearly got skills. When his inexperience causes us to lose a game or two this year - and I believe it will - I won't throw him under the bus. He's a RFreshman and such things are bound to happen.

Having inside information that a kid had a snit and threatened to transfer doesn't win you interwebz points. Boasting about it on a message board doesn't make you cool. It means you're doing something we know pisses Bo off, big time. I have a hard time respecting that.

And....? So what? He's not stumbling and bumbling around out there.

Let's put it this way - I don't care if this is true. I don't care if he threatened to take his ball and go home. I don't care if he threw a temper tantrum and skipped practice. It's not like this hasn't happened before.

Martinez is starting, he's doing well, and he's clearly got skills. When his inexperience causes us to lose a game or two this year - and I believe it will - I won't throw him under the bus. He's a RFreshman and such things are bound to happen.

Having inside information that a kid had a snit and threatened to transfer doesn't win you interwebz points. Boasting about it on a message board doesn't make you cool. It means you're doing something we know pisses Bo off, big time. I have a hard time respecting that.

Im not breaking new news. retreaded info. I like Tmart, fast as hell, great with ball, fun to watch, young but growing up quick, very bright future. This thread was about Lee not talking and all I am saying is why should or would he.

Tmart may cost us a game or 2 and that will suck because there is a chance of this being a special year. I think Tmart wins a game himself this year that Lee couldn't but the games we lose due to costly youngster mistakes I don't think Lee loses.

that being said, tmart is our guy and i stand behind him. crouch took his ball and went home and i still backed him too

I believe it. I think he believed that he was the best of the three - because of his play making ability - and wasnt being seriously considered as the starter. Sometimes you need to draw attention to yourself, albeit it may have not been the best way. But regardless, I am glad he is the starter. And I still have confidence in Zac Lee should this fail.