Have we had any word from the recruits.

HSKRNOKC

You won't really hear anything until tomorrow evening at the earliest. Once the recruits return home, BRR and HI will make their rounds and find out what they thought.

But FWIW, per a poster on another site, the student section was chanting Bradford, Wright and Ross' name during the game and they all three responded by throwing up the bones.

Hopefully they know that the Peter brothers and Blackshirts were the originators. Maybe it is a subtle hint? But more than likely I'm reaching.

After the game and how the crowd was so dead silent after our anemic performance, I wouldn't be surprised if no one states they were not blown away. Hopefully the student section in knowing who they were picked up the slack for the rest of the stadium. :)

Honestly, what's a recruit coming to look at when he comes to a game? The game day atmosphere and to get a look at what his saturday would be like as a Husker. Win or lose, I think it would be dumb for a recruit to look at his visit in terms of whether the existing team won or lost.

Then again, I have never been a sought after high school football player. ;)

considering we got commitments last year from guys that visited during losses, it apparently isn't a huge factor. especially when most of them realize we are still in a transition phase and that's part of the reason they are being recruited.

but, then again, extreme negativity seems to be quite popular all the sudden.