What they're saying - Huskies fans

knapplc

surfing the dawgman forum...

ibleedpurplee13' 5 resins(sic) why UW will win next saturday!

1: NU starts a red shirt frosh with only two games under his belt, and coming into HS as a frosh will rattle him. They also had 4 turnovers at HOME.

2: there frosh qb is there LEADING rusher and if he gets a little flustered with the crowd and such watch the Turnovers mount.

3: NU last year was horrid and did almost nothing and they just lost there defense stud.

4: they are now ranked 8th, look for them to think there going to come in here and just win.

5: i just tried to buy tickets and its sold out can you say loud?

dawgman thread

My caveat: there ain't but one Udub (U of Wyoming), and one pretender (U of Wisconsin). U of Washington doesn't even make the list. ;)

Sorry cuz, but everyone knows UDub means University of Washington.

:yeah

I believe the movie was called Sixth Man. It was a basketball movie about the Washington bball team and they call them UDub multiple times in that movie.

I read something the other day that said the highest ever record dB level at a college football game was Nebraska at Washington in 1992. Something like 135 and pain starts at 130.

Its been rumored for years that they pipe the noise in from some artificial source. So its hard to say what's real and what's artificial, but either way it's really loud there. I hope the coaches prepare T-Mart for it.

i heard they call in whales to the shore and they make the noise. because of the frequency of whale sounds, you do not realize you are hearing the song of the whale, but everything sounds louder.

surfing the dawgman forum...

ibleedpurplee13' 5 resins(sic) why UW will win next saturday!

1: NU starts a red shirt frosh with only two games under his belt, and coming into HS as a frosh will rattle him. They also had 4 turnovers at HOME.

2: there frosh qb is there LEADING rusher and if he gets a little flustered with the crowd and such watch the Turnovers mount.

3: NU last year was horrid and did almost nothing and they just lost there defense stud.

4: they are now ranked 8th, look for them to think there going to come in here and just win.

5: i just tried to buy tickets and its sold out can you say loud?

dawgman thread

If anyone watched Bo's presser they would know that this team will be ready. There is really nothing else to say.

Hey all,

I am both a Washington and Nebraska fan - have been all my life. My dad was born in small Taylor, Nebraska so I grew up watching (and loving) the Big Red. I remember being a little guy when Tommie Frazier ran all over Florida in the NCG. I am also a big U-Dub fan. I am pretty torn on this game and really, I want the team who plays the best to win. Call me lame, but that's how I feel. This is the only sport where I like two teams equally the same. I got my Nebraska and Husky gear and really don't know which one I'll sport come Saturday.

As for the Huskies, I'd be wary of predicting a big Husker win. This Washington team is hungry for a big win. The BYU game left a pretty horrible taste... Husky Stadium is going to be loud and I really expect a hard-fought game here. It won't be easy for either team, IMO. My opinion is that Nebraska should win, but we'll see.

Go Dawgs, Go Huskers... I love you both.

• Fire 1