I should have known

Ratt Mhule

Watching Sportscenter and they bring on d bag Mark May. Out of all the games he can pick from he picks Washington to upset Nebraska. I wish Trev Alberts would have just knocked this guy out before he left. His hatred for Nebraska just seeps through with every word he says. :espnsucks: and so does d bag May!

I can't stand Mark May even when he picks Nebraska to win. I just want to punch him in his dorky eye glasses

What is mark mays reasoning behind disliking nebraska?

In general or for this game? because if your question is in reference to the former, it's probably his general d-baggary.

His predictions, sadly are often right and I hate his a$$, but he's just hating on DONU on this one IMHO.

Mark may hates everything that isnt SEC, ACC, the state of florida, or cali. Last week he kept saying miami was going to roll over ohio state and show that they are back, I also believe he said florida state was going to be OU. My wife makes me hit the mute button when he is on so I dont start bitching abou thow much I hate him :)