How could Nebraska loss any games

Dead Red

The Quarter back is the best Quarterback in the nation this year, and we have the best backfield in the nation this year. That coupled with the best defense in the nation as well, how could we possibly loose a game this year. I am pumped, no team has the athletes that we have and the power on the lines.

The Quarter back is the best Quarterback in the nation this year, and we have the best backfield in the nation this year. That coupled with the best defense in the nation as well, how could we possibly loose a game this year. I am pumped, no team has the athletes that we have and the power on the lines.

Good post guy

Gettin' an early start with the PBR, I see.

I think the word you are searching for is LOSE. We don't take any game for granted. Our team had a loss (notice correct usage) to Iowa State last year. We have a RFrosh starting at QB in a hostile environment and our offense was turnover happy in last weeks win. Everyone on here knows that tomorrow could be a loss for the big red. Will you be posting after the game?

I think the word you are searching for is LOSE. We don't take any game for granted. Our team had a loss (notice correct usage) to Iowa State last year. We have a RFrosh starting at QB in a hostile environment and our offense was turnover happy in last weeks win. Everyone on here knows that tomorrow could be a loss for the big red. Will you be posting after the game?

Actually I have had a couple of beers to celebrate the domination that will occur tomorrow

I think you are short siding the red machine will roll by 40 at the least tomorrow, I do not know just call it a hunch. Put money on a big win. We have the best athletes in all of college football, come on man TMART is the truth and will win a heisman or two.

Actually I have had a couple of beers to celebrate the domination that will occur tomorrow

I think you are short siding the red machine will roll by 40 at the least tomorrow, I do not know just call it a hunch. Put money on a big win. We have the best athletes in all of college football, come on man TMART is the truth and will win a heisman or two.

Who is this TMART? Never heard of him.

Serously?

Taylor Martinez for your information, He will soon be a common name in the college football landscape.

Have a few more beers buddy. Drink yourself into delusion. Oh wait...

Serously?

Taylor Martinez for your information, He will soon be a common name in the college football landscape.

I think he meant EMart.. as in Eric Martin.. thats the only person that I can think of...

Serously?

Sorry, I didn't know you were talking about Snuffy.