Living in Texas, i thought it was only right...

I was born and raised in Omaha, but ive spent the last 15 months here in Texas for work, and now that im living somewhere else rather then Omaha, my Nebraska Pride has went to another level. Dont think ive ever owned so many Husker T-Shirts, Flags, Decals, Etc...a good way to spend $5 paypal.

IMG_0003-1.jpg

• Fire 3

Not to be rude but I could really care less for this. IMO I think it looks bad on behalf of Nebraska and it is really the opposite of what Nebraska fans are known for. Believe me I hate Texas just as much as you do but you look just as bad as the jealous Iowa State fans wearing Nebraska sucks shirts.

I concur. As hilarious as it is, to show it off is against everything that is Nebraskan. Sorry to rain on your parade as you were most likely tickle pink that you were gonna receive some cudos for this.

• Fire 1

You guys are taking this all wrong. Im not trying to make NE look bad or anything like that. I dont think showing a little Ne pride is a bad thing. I dont think this is any worse then the guy with the Texas Horns upside down on his garage? Im just tired of living in Texas, and tired of hearing Hook'Em Horns. If i didnt live here, i wouldent have it. Im sorry if anybody thinks its making Ne look bad, but to each his own, i like it.

im surprised someone hasn't taken a baseball bat to that window yet...

We have too much class for that. Does that stuff happen in Nebraska a lot? But seriously, I don't have a problem with the upside down horns, those idiots buying horn decals dont realize they are just contributing to the Longhorn athletic budget with every decal they buy.

I was born and raised in Omaha, but ive spent the last 15 months here in Texas for work, and now that im living somewhere else rather then Omaha, my Nebraska Pride has went to another level. Dont think ive ever owned so many Husker T-Shirts, Flags, Decals, Etc...a good way to spend $5 paypal.

IMG_0003-1.jpg

Not a thing wrong with it. I think it is funnier than hell. Love it! GO BIG RED!!!

throwdabones1.gif

Im just tired of living in Texas, and tired of hearing Hook'Em Horns. If i didnt live here, i wouldent have it. Im sorry if anybody thinks its making Ne look bad, but to each his own, i like it.

Then move. Wouldn't be the first time Nebraska ran away from Texas.

What Too soon?

I keed, I keed

If you only knew how bad i want to move back. Ive actually have been trying to move back for the last 6 months. I moved down here last july because my job demoted me because some changes they made with the company back fired and being on the bottom of the seniority list at the time, i got the demotion. Having some good debt accumulated from being young and dumb, i decided to relocate to get back into some good money. I didnt go to college, yet i make more then most my friends with college degrees. Dont get me wrong, im not rich or even close. i live paycheck to paycheck. My girlfriend moved down here 5 months after i did to be with me, and a month ago we found out we are expected our first baby. Both being born and raised in Omaha, we wanted to move back to be with family etc, so i put in for a transfer back. Applied for a position up there, didnt get it. Moved the girlfriend back 3 weeks ago so she could start working back at her old job, and now im stuck here until something opens up for me. To top it all off, 2 weeks ago, my mom found out she has colon cancer. So pretty much i want to move back more then anything, Yet with a baby on the way and having a career that gives me full benifits, 401k, etc etc etc. I got to stick it out here until something opens up for me. Ive thought about leaving my job and trying to find something else, but i dont think anything will compete with what i have unless i go to school, or spend another 5 years working my way up the ladder. Plus i have too many bills and too much debt to take any time off.

Im sorry if some dont like the decal. Im honestly not trying to make Nebraska look bad or anything like that, but it just makes me feel good inside to represent for NE.

IMG_0003-1.jpg

Not a thing wrong with it. I think it is funnier than hell. Love it! GO BIG RED!!!

throwdabones1.gif

:yeah