Dead Memorial Stadium

NUpolo8

The crowd was rockin tonight. At least where we were sitting. We didn't get told to sit down or be quiet, so you gotta be pumped about that :blink:

I sat next to an older gentleman and his wife. Very nice people and, although they didn't stand up when everyone else was, they understood why we were and had no problem.

The guy infront of me said he was a former official. He was going bonkers and times tonight. The officiating was atrocious.

All in all a good saturday night at Memorial Stadium. I got some pics I need to look through to see if any turned out. if so, I will post em. Had a hard time getting good ones in the second half because I was up under the deck and had pretty limited lighting. I need a more powerful telephoto lense too ;)

:yeah

The crowd seemed pretty into it to me :thumbs

On a side note, it was early in the game, the guy in front of me (he had to be about 6'4") was standing, so I stood up. This chick behind me grabbed my shirt and tugged on it :wtf And she was like 19 or something. WOW!

The crowd was rockin tonight. At least where we were sitting. We didn't get told to sit down or be quiet, so you gotta be pumped about that  :blink:

I sat next to an older gentleman and his wife. Very nice people and, although they didn't stand up when everyone else was, they understood why we were and had no problem.

The guy infront of me said he was a former official. He was going bonkers and times tonight. The officiating was atrocious.

All in all a good saturday night at Memorial Stadium. I got some pics I need to look through to see if any turned out. if so, I will post em. Had a hard time getting good ones in the second half because I was up under the deck and had pretty limited lighting.  I need a more powerful telephoto lense too ;)

On a side note, it was early in the game, the guy in front of me (he had to be about 6'4") was standing, so I stood up. This chick behind me grabbed my shirt and tugged on it :wtf And she was like 19 or something. WOW!

Didn't that just piss you off? The gall of some people. IT'S NEBRASKA FOOTBALL. If you don't want to be there, don't go.

***SNIP***

Damn, guy! She was hittin' on you! Next time, take advantage of the situation!

No doubt :cheers

The crowd was rockin tonight. At least where we were sitting. We didn't get told to sit down or be quiet, so you gotta be pumped about that  :blink:

All in all a good saturday night at Memorial Stadium. I got some pics I need to look through to see if any turned out. if so, I will post em. Had a hard time getting good ones in the second half because I was up under the deck and had pretty limited lighting.  I need a more powerful telephoto lense too ;)

You stood up and and were yelling for the huskers and COZ????????????????

Former has turned sides!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to knock off the night games. Everyone is too blasted to pay attention, let alone care what is going on. Give me back the 1:30 kickoffs.

I don't know about that. Yea, there were people that were blasted, but those guys probably be blasted at 1:30 too.

The 11:30 kick-off's kill me, personally.

And she was like 19 or something

Most of the folks in my section were LOUD but the people to my left pretty much sat the entire time and the only noise they made was in conversing with eachother. and i'd say they were somewhere between 25-30 yrs old.

for as much flak as the so-called "blue hairs" get for not making noise, there certainly seems to be noiseless "fans" from every age range.

every game i've gone to there seems to be somebody like that nearby, old/young male/female etc.

so what the #$^% is it with these people?!

overall though, the crowd was pretty good vs WF :thumbs