The number one team in the nation poll. Fan vote.

schuhbdoo

I didn't vote for Nebraska, sorry. No matter how much I love our team, I refuse to vote them as the best in the nation when we're almost certainly not.

I hope you didn't vote for BSU. They have enough media love already. Bo will have this team ready to play for the MNC. So right now, I don't think they have showed they are no. 1 but 2 or 3 is definitely legit. We need to jump BSU, TCU and UO if we beat up on Texas. If not, we need to jump so teams that may not lose by running the table. I just want chance to play for the MNC. Anytime, Anyday, Anywhere!!! Bring it on.

What enjoyment do you get out of that? Hijacking polls is so stupid, it really makes us look like idiots.

We are not the best team in the country, I do not know who it is, we will know on the 10th of January is my guess.

Right now my guess is Oregon would run through our defensive line like rats through cheese, we have nothing to base it on as being able to stop it. Polk ran right through us until they fell too far behind and changed game plan. We gave up 150 yards to WKU's running back.

Ingram and their other back, do you really think we stop them? On what. This is not the same line as last year. A big fast powerful back has not been played. Do you honestly feel our offense would run up enough poitns against Alabama to win at this time.

Maybe we can, but we are too far away from knowing anything. Washing had no defense, even their fans said that.

Amp down some. We are doing great, and moving along in the right direction, but we still have not beaten a top ten team and this year a top 50 team. Get real.

What enjoyment do you get out of that? Hijacking polls is so stupid, it really makes us look like idiots.

We are not the best team in the country, I do not know who it is, we will know on the 10th of January is my guess.

1.)Right now my guess is Oregon would run through our defensive line like rats through cheese, we have nothing to base it on as being able to stop it. Polk ran right through us until they fell too far behind and changed game plan. We gave up 150 yards to WKU's running back.

2.)Ingram and their other back, do you really think we stop them? On what. This is not the same line as last year. A big fast powerful back has not been played. Do you honestly feel our offense would run up enough poitns against Alabama to win at this time.

Maybe we can, but we are too far away from knowing anything. Washing had no defense, even their fans said that.

Amp down some. We are doing great, and moving along in the right direction, but we still have not beaten a top ten team and this year a top 50 team. Get real.

I'm going to adress this one at a time.

1.) WKU's running back, Rainy, is avg. 148 yards per game. He is a good back as for Polk I dont really consider 17 carries for 55 yards running right through us. The D-line may not be what it was last year but it is still a top d-line in the nation.

2.) Yes I do think we can stop them, Rainy may not be huge but he is a powerfull back and over the 200 lbs mark.

I'm not saying your arguement is not valid by no stretch of the imagination are we clearly heads and tails better than the rest of the country. I mearly stating that you could make the agruement that we are and voting Nebraska number one in the poll is perfectly justified.