What We Learned This Week

walksalone

Ha ha—“hence”. Are you a lawyer or something? Just in case you are, I will translate what I said about OU into your vernacular:

Whereas, said Oklahoma Sooners (hereinafter “Friggin Hillbillies”) may have an above average run game featuring one Demcus Murray and the services of a plurality of solid offensive lineman. However, said Friggin Hillbillies won’t play the mighty Nebraska Cornhuskers until such time as the Friggin Hillbillies qualify to play in the Big 12 conference title game.

Na, hoss, not a lawyer. If I was, i'd be on the board a hell of a lot more, not to mention providing sound legal advice to all board members.

Yeah, OU, aka "buck toothed, sister bangin', mouth breathing, f'n hillbillies" may have the next best run game to us. But, in my estimation, they can't pound the rock with the alacrity and tenacity that we can.

Yeah, I think you're right. O-lines are fairly even between OU/NU. And Murray might even be a shade better than any of ours. But Murray will go down during the season. Like he has every other season. And we got a whole stable of depth at RB. Now, if we can just keep our big guys healthy. Knock on wood.

Ha ha—“hence”. Are you a lawyer or something? Just in case you are, I will translate what I said about OU into your vernacular:

Whereas, said Oklahoma Sooners (hereinafter “Friggin Hillbillies”) may have an above average run game featuring one Demcus Murray and the services of a plurality of solid offensive lineman. However, said Friggin Hillbillies won’t play the mighty Nebraska Cornhuskers until such time as the Friggin Hillbillies qualify to play in the Big 12 conference title game.

Na, hoss, not a lawyer. If I was, i'd be on the board a hell of a lot more, not to mention providing sound legal advice to all board members.

Yeah, OU, aka "buck toothed, sister bangin', mouth breathing, f'n hillbillies" may have the next best run game to us. But, in my estimation, they can't pound the rock with the alacrity and tenacity that we can.

You two are funny. Good stuff. +1 for the both of you. :thumbs

Sorry I couldn't resist. :laughpound

Great, I can be Huskerboard's own, shithouse lawyer

Few observations on the topic and above posts.

1. It was Ricky that got beat on the Kearse TD. He was up with the LBs after biting on the run fake hard. There were a couple of other times throughout the fame where you can see Ricky storming the line on a run fake only to slam on the brakes, hitting the oh $hit button, and sprinting back to get deep on pass support.

Rickey came from the OTHER SIDE OF THE FIELD. It was not his fault. If there was a safety at fault, it was Gomes.