Zac Lee position change

i would agree that the people agreeing on this topic that have fewer than 30 posts is a "coincidence," not odd.

and you, Enhance89, just reinforced the reason i never started a profile on these silly message boards. do you really know anything about the game of football? can you tell me the basics of the west cost offense? option offense? spread offense? cover 2 defense? 5-9 front? what's the 2 gap? how does a tight end pass release against an under front? middle linebackers responsibility on cover 2? please tell me because your number of posts evidently relates to your football iq.

Realistically speaking, you are the most ignorant person on here. like i said earlier,get out of your moms basement!!!!

Get over yourself :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:yeah

First, I can tell you one thing fortyseven - I'm not about to get into a you know what match with you on here. If you have a problem with me, take it up in the woodshed. Do so at your own risk, however. I can promise you that the lot of Huskerboard will be behind me.

Second, I said nothing about number of posts relating to football I.Q. I said, and I quote, "someone will take you more seriously the more posts you have". Simplified for you, that means people can understand and respect my opinions more-so than yours at this juncture, because they are familiar with me and know I'm not a troll. You, on the other hand, have come out of nowhere with this concept almost everybody disagrees with you on save a few other questionable posters.

Realistically speaking, ignorance is accusing someone you barely know of being ignorant and of living in their mom's basement. Let's save the grade school playground remarks for lesser days and act like adults, shall we? Or is that too confusing for someone with such vasts amount of football knowledge as yourself?

<_<