Zac Lee position change

OK I'm calling it

:troll: :troll: :troll:

ban the troll.

Whew!! My troll-dar smelled this out, along with Mr. Red right away. Good to see yours is working again.

wow! sorry I had an opinion. Im not claiming that Zac would start. I just dont think it would be unreasonable to give hime a chance.

Uh-huh.......

I agree I think Zac could be amazing at TE. Maybe even an all american. Heck he might even get drafted in the first round.

He wouldn't start at NU, but he would be a possible All-American and first round draft pick.

Go back to the shag, troll.

ok so I will admit that the all american thing and the comment about the draft was a joke but I still think he's an outstanding athlete that we need to get on the field.

OK I'm calling it

:troll: :troll: :troll:

ban the troll.

Whew!! My troll-dar smelled this out, along with Mr. Red right away. Good to see yours is working again.

wow! sorry I had an opinion. Im not claiming that Zac would start. I just dont think it would be unreasonable to give hime a chance.

Uh-huh.......

I agree I think Zac could be amazing at TE. Maybe even an all american. Heck he might even get drafted in the first round.

He wouldn't start at NU, but he would be a possible All-American and first round draft pick.

Go back to the shag, troll.

ok so I will admit that the all american thing and the comment about the draft was a joke but I still think he's an outstanding athlete that we need to get on the field.

Kyler Reed is an outstanding athlete. Martinez is an outstanding athlete. Paul is a pretty outstanding athlete.

What about Zac Lee tells you he is an outstanding athlete? The guy has pretty good straight line speed, but as far as pure athleticism goes, he is not what I would call "outstanding".

My brother was reading this thread earlier, told me about it, and we got in a pretty heated discussion on the topic. I must say I think Zak Lee at TE would would be a no brainer. Who would run better routes and understand blocking schemes better than a proven quarterback. Yes he may need to work on his agility and strength a little, but that is why we built a state of the art training center isnt it? I only hope that the coaching staff puts some serious thought into redshirtng him and taking advatage of his proven abilities. GO SKERS!

My brother was reading this thread earlier, told me about it, and we got in a pretty heated discussion on the topic. I must say I think Zak Lee at TE would would be a no brainer. Who would run better routes and understand blocking schemes better than a proven quarterback. Yes he may need to work on his agility and strength a little, but that is why we built a state of the art training center isnt it? I only hope that the coaching staff puts some serious thought into redshirtng him and taking advatage of his proven abilities. GO SKERS!

Hmmmm, four different people with posts under 20 are all on the side of a ridiculous issue?

Whatever, maybe all four of you are right, now please go play on I80.

whatever lee can do to help the team i am for.... however i agree that i dont think Lee is gonna see the field as tight end or anywhere for that matter... i think his moment of glory with be the pump fake deep ball to NP at last years holiday bowl.. lee did what he could and was injured but i think his career is pretty much over in terms of playing football... what i would hope is that mentors and provided advice, support, and an ear to TM.....

he's been a good sport about all of this... i saw him several times at the game vs. washington giving TM love after he came off the field during a couple big plays....

thanks ZL

:nanalama :nanalama :nanalama :nanalama

well, well, well. there has been some serious insight on zac lee's potential tonight. i just got back from playing on I80, based on NUpolo8's suggesion (which i think could be enough to get someone banned from the board), and i realized that i dont know anything!!!! obviously i need to have at LEAST 1,000 posts on a message board before i can have a legitimate opinion. there's no way i have ANY idea about football and what it takes to play the game (unlike everyone else on this thread). i'm sorry to everyone on this thread whom i've offended (sorry i dont know all your emoticons but this would be a great place for "sarcasm"!!!!!!)

get out of your mom's basement and try to learn what real football is like!!!!

well, well, well. there has been some serious insight on zac lee's potential tonight. i just got back from playing on I80, based on NUpolo8's suggesion (which i think could be enough to get someone banned from the board), and i realized that i dont know anything!!!! obviously i need to have at LEAST 1,000 posts on a message board before i can have a legitimate opinion. there's no way i have ANY idea about football and what it takes to play the game (unlike everyone else on this thread). i'm sorry to everyone on this thread whom i've offended (sorry i dont know all your emoticons but this would be a great place for "sarcasm"!!!!!!)

get out of your mom's basement and try to learn what real football is like!!!!

Wouldn't you agree it seems slightly odd that three members (one of which joined this last evening) all agree on the same issue and all three of them (combined) have fewer than 30 posts? It comes off as trolling.

And, I hate to say, but post count does matter. Realistically speaking, someone will take you more seriously the more posts you have. When you have a low post count and you're talking about outlandish things that make absolutely no sense even to the average 10 year old (like this conversation), it comes off as trolling.

My advice: drop it and move on. Start posting in other threads and be productive, otherwise you'll be viewed as a troll and banned.

PS - Emoticons are on the right side of the reply box once you click inside it. No need to "know all your emoticons".

i would agree that the people agreeing on this topic that have fewer than 30 posts is a "coincidence," not odd.

and you, Enhance89, just reinforced the reason i never started a profile on these silly message boards. do you really know anything about the game of football? can you tell me the basics of the west cost offense? option offense? spread offense? cover 2 defense? 5-9 front? what's the 2 gap? how does a tight end pass release against an under front? middle linebackers responsibility on cover 2? please tell me because your number of posts evidently relates to your football iq.

Realistically speaking, you are the most ignorant person on here. like i said earlier,get out of your moms basement!!!!

i would agree that the people agreeing on this topic that have fewer than 30 posts is a "coincidence," not odd.

and you, Enhance89, just reinforced the reason i never started a profile on these silly message boards. do you really know anything about the game of football? can you tell me the basics of the west cost offense? option offense? spread offense? cover 2 defense? 5-9 front? what's the 2 gap? how does a tight end pass release against an under front? middle linebackers responsibility on cover 2? please tell me because your number of posts evidently relates to your football iq.

Realistically speaking, you are the most ignorant person on here. like i said earlier,get out of your moms basement!!!!

You're looking like a fool on these "silly message boards"

If Zac Lee switches to tight end, does it put the sellout streak in jeopardy? I think it does, because my definition of a sellout does not include Zac Lee at tight end.

Yeah, Zac moving to TE would DEFINITELY end the sell out streak. But the REAL reason Zac is forbidden to make this move is because the current TE is a COACH’S SON. That’s right, Barney Cotton put the kibosh on moving Zac Lee——even though Zac is clearly a natural fit at TE and would probably go on to fame and fortune as an NFL tight end. Or maybe even a defensive tackle in the NFL.

Get over yourself :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: