Zac Lee position change

I think Zac should propose a position change to the coaches. He should want to be a tight end. i dont understand why he wouldnt want to be. imagine the opportunities for him at te! run blocking, short routes, slip screens, heck - even get an old fashioned tight end triple option! Zac at tight end would then open up a third string qb spot for austin casidy. i hear he has a canon from people who watch pre-practice activities.

I think Zac should propose a position change to the coaches. He should want to be a tight end. i dont understand why he wouldnt want to be. imagine the opportunities for him at te! run blocking, short routes, slip screens, heck - even get an old fashioned tight end triple option! Zac at tight end would then open up a third string qb spot for austin casidy. i hear he has a canon from people who watch pre-practice activities.

Zac would fall down 3 yards before contact. Call me crazy but I would guess that run blocking is something he probably isn't very interested in. just sayin

What is this fascination with position changes for our backup quarterbacks? I have never seen so much of this before this season started. First Cody Green gets a couple of threads, now Zac Lee.

Do we not remember 1994 at all? Have people already forgotten the Turmanator? We're two plays away from Zac starting a game. Two plays! And you want to take reps away from a game-proven backup?

Madness.

Zac would fall down 3 yards before contact. Call me crazy but I would guess that run blocking is something he probably isn't very interested in. just sayin

I don't care who you are that is some funny stuff right there.

I agree I think Zac could be amazing at TE. Maybe even an all american. Heck he might even get drafted in the first round.

What the hell? People are questioning Lee's toughness? Do you people even watch our games or do you just live in some bizarre fantasy land of quips and snark? Lee got POUNDED in the Oklahoma game last year and came back every play. He took some major-league hits in the Texas game and didn't tap out once. Arizona got a few pretty good shots on him, Colorado did, I'm pretty sure I remember a couple of shots in the Kansas game, too. Missouri and VA Tech both hit him, several times.

Martinez may have beaten Lee for the starting gig, but that doesn't eliminate everything Lee did for this team last year. Show some freaking respect for your own players.

• Fire 2

Zac is not even 6'2" in cleats, and might be 210 after lunch. He runs with his head so low you'd think he lost his dog. I hope this is a joke

Ha ha! POTD!! :laughpound

And just in case this thread *isn’t* a joke——Zac would go from 3rd string QB to 7th string TE. Zac is about as likely to switch to KO wedgebuster as TE.

i dont see why people think it's a joke. qb's switch to tight end all the time, zac would be a perfect candidate. he was the general of our offense last year but now you want him to be waterboy? have some faith! we need to get the best 11 players on the field and zac needs to be one of them. Lee for Tight End!!!!!! (and yes, he could be the wedgebuster too)