Zac Lee position change

i'll be laughing when Zac is trying out for nfl teams as a tight end next spring. then there will be a huge thread on here saying "why didnt we use him on the field, the coaches dont know anything, etc". everybody mark the date...MR Red and i will be waiting for our apologies

Zac,

You're not going to get moved to Tight-End. Sorry you lost your starting job, but that's how the cookie crumbles. I mean come on..."47" isn't usually a Tight End number anyways. Take it like an adult and support the team.

i'll be laughing when Zac is trying out for nfl teams as a tight end next spring. then there will be a huge thread on here saying "why didnt we use him on the field, the coaches dont know anything, etc". everybody mark the date...MR Red and i will be waiting for our apologies

Let me get this straight.

You want a guy who, according to all of my information, HAS NEVER PLAYED tight end before and weights only 215 pounds to make a switch to tight end three games into the season?

Not only does this show me that you know little if anything about the skill and time it takes to make a position change, but that you also know very little if anything about physical ability in general. How can you expect a guy of his size and his skill set to all of a sudden switch to tight end and do something with himself? Have you ever played football before? Pop warner position changes and college position changes are two completely different things.

There are so many things that make your claim/idea outlandish that it shouldn't even be taken seriously.

Furthermore, Austin Cassidy is the main back up for the peso position in our defense.

What you're saying equates to me saying this: let's switch Ricky Henry to wide receiver and we'll put Khiry Cooper in at guard.

http://www.omavs.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1123&path=football

http://www.jaguars.com/Team/Player.aspx?id=2873

maybe check out these two links. take special notice of the height/weight. the college height/weight seems eerily familiar to Zac Lee. its funny how everyone likes to play football games on paper.

So this one specific example makes it some glorified inevitably? Did you also notice this guy is 6'4" as opposed to Lee's 6'2"? The guy is a whole two inches taller and has the body to add on that kind of muscle and be effective. Zac does not.

I actually watched Miller play, and his athletic ability is far greater than what Zac Lee showed on the field. Miller was a starter his senior year, Lee is a third stringer his senior year. Lee will not be drafted this upcoming year, even in the free agency. You can count on it.

lock down the hatches!!! two whole inches!!!!!

i also have seen both miller and lee play. dont forget that zack (miller) was at nebraska before he transferred to uno....to get playing time. i'm pretty sure zac lee could start at uno (during his senior season) if you think that will qualify him for te. personally i think he has the physical and mental makeup to be the best te on the team if given a chance.

http://www.omavs.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1123&path=football

http://www.jaguars.com/Team/Player.aspx?id=2873

maybe check out these two links. take special notice of the height/weight. the college height/weight seems eerily familiar to Zac Lee. its funny how everyone likes to play football games on paper.

So this one specific example makes it some glorified inevitably? Did you also notice this guy is 6'4" as opposed to Lee's 6'2"? The guy is a whole two inches taller and has the body to add on that kind of muscle and be effective. Zac does not.

I actually watched Miller play, and his athletic ability is far greater than what Zac Lee showed on the field. Miller was a starter his senior year, Lee is a third stringer his senior year. Lee will not be drafted this upcoming year, even in the free agency. You can count on it.

Not to feed the troll, but Miller plays at about 245 in the NFL, not 210. And 245 is realtively light for an NFL TE.

OK I'm calling it

:troll: :troll: :troll:

ban the troll.

Whew!! My troll-dar smelled this out, along with Mr. Red right away. Good to see yours is working again.

wow! sorry I had an opinion. Im not claiming that Zac would start. I just dont think it would be unreasonable to give hime a chance.

OK I'm calling it

:troll: :troll: :troll:

ban the troll.

Whew!! My troll-dar smelled this out, along with Mr. Red right away. Good to see yours is working again.

wow! sorry I had an opinion. Im not claiming that Zac would start. I just dont think it would be unreasonable to give hime a chance.

Uh-huh.......

I agree I think Zac could be amazing at TE. Maybe even an all american. Heck he might even get drafted in the first round.

He wouldn't start at NU, but he would be a possible All-American and first round draft pick.

Go back to the shag, troll.