Zac Lee position change

I agree I think Zac could be amazing at TE. Maybe even an all american. Heck he might even get drafted in the first round.

I'm just going to let that linger up there.

Lee is a lot of things, but a TE is not one of them. Not ever. He's way too small, way too slow, and way too inexpierienced.

Christ Almighty this board sometimes.

I agree I think Zac could be amazing at TE. Maybe even an all american. Heck he might even get drafted in the first round.

I'm just going to let that linger up there.

Lee is a lot of things, but a TE is not one of them. Not ever. He's way too small, way too slow, and way too inexpierienced.

Christ Almighty this board sometimes.

how can you even say that. I honestly think he could excel at pretty much any position on the offesne. Other than O-Line of course.

all i'm saying is we shouldnt have such a short memory. zac ran all over that arizona defense last year. let's utilize that by getting him some short passes across the middle. he's not scared to lower his head and run someone over. my buddy just told me zac has been doing routes with receivers/te's before and after practice. talk about perfect timing!

actually let me back up. Maybe he wouldn't "excell" at any position but he should definitley be given a shot. I mean the guy put in 3 years of hard work to ride the bench? He could at leats return kicks, or maybe give him a shot a playing safety.

:wtf:wtf:wtf:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I think that lee fine where he is fine on the sideline drinking gatorade.I think that lee should get snaps as the #2 qb after we are up 49-0 against south dakota state in the start of the 3rd quarter.