K-State will it be a Redout?

HUSKERNSAV

i've been to about 5 games at lil, lil Apple Mancrappin, KS

there will be a huge contingency of Cornhuskers, KState fans curse at you a lot and then turn around so you can't see who said it. rude generally, but not asshats like CU fans. After we are up by about 3 TDs at half time, a lot of people will leave. They are a pretty loud bunch for a stadium that only seats about 45K, but overall I would expect about 15K for the good guys.

Can attest to the spitting. That will occur. I also remember watching the NU buses roll up to the stadium and KSU students pelting it with tampons, that I did chuckle a little at.

The way I see it is they are the little runt, ugly, unpopular stepbrother of NU. They will try anything to gain the attention of others and are so shocked in victory that they have no clue on how to act.

I think it will probably be brutle this year. They have god on their sidelines again, and this is their last chance to beat us in the Big XII. They will talk to anyone with ears, the players, coaches, and fans. And it will be the fans fault that Nu is leaving, because we had everything in the world to do with that decision. It is just the way it is down there. Just walk away holding up five fingers and that pretty much shuts them up, if that fails just thank them for Ron Prince.