question to those of you who live in nebraska

1110 KFAB

Thank you I've got this one on there not missing this game, but my family might be mad when I've got head phones on at the wedding.

i'll text you the play-by-play in real time.

Does ESPN have an app for their Gamecast? Not sure if the online version works on all smart phones. That would at least give you play-by-play and stats.

1110 KFAB

Thank you I've got this one on there not missing this game, but my family might be mad when I've got head phones on at the wedding.

Does ESPN have an app for their Gamecast? Not sure if the online version works on all smart phones. That would at least give you play-by-play and stats.

Yes, on my Android it's called Scorecenter.

1110 KFAB

Yes, on my Android it's called Scorecenter.

i think i have that on my blackberry. it is delayed, but better than nothing. my app is called score mobile. i have never payed too much attention to the play-by-play. i would look elsewhere first.

1110 KFAB

Isn't it Husker Man Law that no weddings shall be scheduled during a Husker football game? I'm sure it was.

We had our wedding on a Husker gameday, but my wife and I sat down and looked through the schedule when we were setting the date. We decided the road game at Baylor would work.

It just happened to be the Baylor game where we had 4 backs go over 100 yards rushing.

I had to have this conversation just a couple weeks ago. We tried really hard to do it on the bye week next year but the place we wanted was already booked. We settled on a non-con road game, Wyoming.

For related content, I've used SportsTap on my Android phone for score and play updates but they don't do play-by-play for games like this.

My buddy up in Sioux Falls downloaded an app call tunein and listened to the first game this year. I'll find out what radio station he tuned into and I'll let you know.

I have tune in as well and I couldn't find any of the stations mentioned, so if you can find out what station it is that would be awesome.

He replyed back and told me 93.9 and I'm assuming that 93.9 is the McCook 93.9 KSWN FM station. According to this chart here is all of the stations you can listen to the Husker games in state and out of state. I would just type in any of the above station from the link above into the search box in the Tune in app and see if its available. Good luck and I'll try this out tomorrow too.

WTF is with fall weddings? I have been invited to 2 this year and I have said "no!!" You have 9 other months to get married.

Actually, the last 4 or 5 weddings I have been in were on Husker game days. Thankfully they were in the C******* era, but even so, I was pissed!

JUST SAY NO!!!!!

We got married on a Husker game day but had TVs at the reception. Too bad it was a loss! ('03 loss to Mizzou)

Never again will I go to a wedding on game day!

Oh and I just dl'd Nobex Radio on my Blackberry - it doesn't get any of the Nebraska stations that broadcast it. I was getting kinda pissed before I saw this link posted by Huskerjock

stations

I went through some of the cities on it and found the Seattle Station 1150 KKNW. I believe this is the one that the NE alumni group up there organized and pays for. Either way - I will be checking it out this weekend!

EDIT: none of the NE channels were on this Nobex app.

We got married on a Husker game day but had TVs at the reception. Too bad it was a loss! ('03 loss to Mizzou)

I've been in two weddings that fell on home games but we ended up beating both teams (08' San Jose State and 08' Kansas games). I'm going to ANOTHER wedding this year that falls on a Husker game which is the Oklahoma State game so I'll be listening to the game on my phone during the wedding and reception whether the bride, my wife, and anybody else likes it or not.

I've been in two weddings that fell on home games but we ended up beating both teams (08' San Jose State and 08' Kansas games). I'm going to ANOTHER wedding this year that falls on a Husker game which is the Oklahoma State game so I'll be listening to the game on my phone during the wedding and reception whether the bride, my wife, and anybody else likes it or not.

A couple of years back I had to go to a wedding in Chicago, so i downloaded the sling box app for my smartphone and watch the game from my home tv. It worked really slick.