question to those of you who live in nebraska

1110 KFAB

Thank you I've got this one on there not missing this game, but my family might be mad when I've got head phones on at the wedding.

Isn't it Husker Man Law that no weddings shall be scheduled during a Husker football game? I'm sure it was.

It's my cousin and she got a butt-chewin one week away from a buy week, I thought she was joking. Had it been three weeks later I would have skipped.

What is the App?

iheartradio

Ugh! Bad news friend... I installed this same app on my BB 9650 Bold to do the very same thing you are attempting. I was totally psyched because 1110 KFAB is one of the thousands of selections of stations. So I tune in to listen to the WKU game...and...nope...Rush Limbaugh...

KFAB is the only station I've found of the available stations that could have the game...but they don't broadcast the game over their stream. Probably because they are not allowed to compete with huskers.com for over the net listeners.

1110 KFAB

Thank you I've got this one on there not missing this game, but my family might be mad when I've got head phones on at the wedding.

Isn't it Husker Man Law that no weddings shall be scheduled during a Husker football game? I'm sure it was.

We had our wedding on a Husker gameday, but my wife and I sat down and looked through the schedule when we were setting the date. We decided the road game at Baylor would work.

It just happened to be the Baylor game where we had 4 backs go over 100 yards rushing.