NU-SDSU online

Redman

a pm here too please. sucks living in a state where you cant just go to the local bar and watch it on ppv and eat some wings and drink some beer!!

I am only a block from the stadium and have a ticket.....but I have a ton of homework so a PM would be greatly appreciated.

:steam

You can't take 3 hours of time away from the books to watch the game in person? Coming from someone whose college years is behind him, you will regret it if you don't go to the game. If you have to, stay up an extra couple of hours tonight to do homework.

a pm here too please. sucks living in a state where you cant just go to the local bar and watch it on ppv and eat some wings and drink some beer!!

I am only a block from the stadium and have a ticket.....but I have a ton of homework so a PM would be greatly appreciated.

:steam

You can't take 3 hours of time away from the books to watch the game in person? Coming from someone whose college years is behind him, you will regret it if you don't go to the game. If you have to, stay up an extra couple of hours tonight to do homework.

The thing is the people I go with got in line at 2 and the game won't be over till around 9:30. That is 7 and a half hours of missed studying. Plus I stayed in last night and attempted to study, so I want to study now so I can go out tonight. Trust me it was not an easy decision. Still waiting for a PM