Watching Texas

Husker_x

On a related note, I loved this Twitter exchange earlier between Kirk Bohls of the Austin-American Statesman and Stewart Mandel of SI:

@kbohls: Ran into Big 12 commish Dan Beebe. He's wearing his burnt orange shirt for Tx vs. UCLA.

@slmandel: Well, that is his employer, no?

Our defense should eat texas alive man Ucla holding them to 3 points come on! This is the same Ucla team that lost to the wildKitties

coming into this season, i wanted a unbeaten Texas to come to Nebraska, and for Ne to just put the hurt down on them, but now i kinda want texas to lose today, then to OU, then to Nebraska. i hate when texas is top team so why not just let them be a 3-4 loss team this year. Then OU goes unbeaten to the big 12 game, for us to beat them and head to the Nation Title game against OSU, just to dominante them(or just win) and say thanks we will now run the big 10 too...

coming into this season, i wanted a unbeaten Texas to come to Nebraska, and for Ne to just put the hurt down on them, but now i kinda want texas to lose today, then to OU, then to Nebraska. i hate when texas is top team so why not just let them be a 3-4 loss team this year. Then OU goes unbeaten to the big 12 game, for us to beat them and head to the Nation Title game against OSU, just to dominante them(or just win) and say thanks we will now run the big 10 too...

If Texas is unbeaten we can finally show we are back. I love seeing them lose, but it would be nice to have them win. Although the way it is looking I dont know if that will happen